Chanel flats...keep or take back?

Hi..We are twins:biggrin:
They had 2 colours of gold and silver..
Both are beautiful..
Super comfy shoes..n matched with my maxi ghw
I wear them with my dark jeans & skirt.. :heart:

The black ones are a must keep. I like the other ones as well but if you've never had Chanel flats I'd suggest that you give the black ones a try and if you find that you love them, get them in other colors.
I generally wear my flats with skinny jeans or black pants and wear no socks in warm weather and with black thin socks (like tight weight) in cooler weather. For some reason I never wear flats with a dress or skirt, but that is just me. :smile:

i have the dark silver ones and there is a yellowy reddy look to the color. the gold ones are super gold! funny that i love the dark silver, find them to be a good neutral actually--wear them all the time now :smile: but if you don't like them, return them!

Thanks adriana89, Rockerchic, eroshery, sbelle pls5, Biondina1003...I am loving both too! I am wondering, though, why the black fits better in a 9 and the silver/gold fits better in a 9.5. Is that strange? I tried the regular Chanel flats and they never seem to fit me since I have narrow feet.

i actually have leather ones which are 38.5 but these are 38... we figured it was because leather thicker vs fabric... i love both! stretch spirits are great!

i actually have leather ones which are 38.5 but these are 38... we figured it was because leather thicker and can stretch naturally vs fabric... i love both! stretch spirits are great!
I know it is so confusing with the sizes. Are the silver/gold ones called stretch spirits? Maybe I should try them in a 39 also.

i know it was hard to choose both times... just a different fit... both times went with bigger vs smaller and so far so good!
It is confusing. I tried the black ones in a 39.5 and my heel keep slipping so I exchanged them for the 39. The 39 feels a little snug so I'm not sure again. My foot measures a 9 or 39.

in my opinion they don't feel like normal shoes. I feared slippage as well but turned out bigger size right. In fact I remember asking if I could come back for them to hook me up with padding if too big but not so. To me it's a strange feeling with the stretch all around but once you get used to it... As for person who says toe cleavage for me that was helped by 1/2 size up which again sort of felt big but definitely right.
It is confusing. I tried the black ones in a 39.5 and my heel keep slipping so I exchanged them for the 39. The 39 feels a little snug so I'm not sure again. My foot measures a 9 or 39.