Chanel flats...keep or take back?

lovehermes

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I just received these flats and am wondering if I should keep them since they were the wrong colorway. They are pretty and need ideas on how to wear them since they are my first pair of Chanel flats. Would you wear them with skirts, slacks, barefoot or stockings? I know it is silly, but I am in need of ideas from Chanel experts.

Attachments

• SSCN2076.JPG
    SSCN2076.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 406
  • SSCN2075.JPG
    SSCN2075.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 194
Since they are not the colourway that you wanted, I would say return or exchange them for something that you want.

I am personally not a fan of these, but if you were to keep them, I think a cute skirt with opaques will look nice them... or even a pair of skinny jeans :smile:

HTH

My friend has these flats and it's really pretty. She wears them with almost everything and IMO, they look great even with very casual outfit. She said they're also very comfortable.
But if you're not feeling it, definitely return them. HTH!

What color are they? I can't tell from your pics?

They look pretty to me, and I love this style. But, if they are not what you want, return them.

I'm not sure If I'm crazy about the gold coloring. They look a little antique for my taste. They looked more silver in the first pic. Your black pair is gorgeous!