Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I have the purple coco handle reserved and impatiently waiting to see it… I agree that the IRL photo looked really different than the stock photo - I was expecting a very bright and saturated light purple - but somehow the color looks nice? After more of these irl photo came out…. I hope I will like it….
Anyone else pass on the purple this season? I was super excited about it based on the stock photos, but felt it was so washed out in person. I did get a flap card holder in this purple, but passed on the coco handle and the top mini. It looks amazing in certain lighting, but super washed out in person. ugh.

charms on chain belt bag.png
Unlike other Chanel belt bags, the hook of the 'Charms on Chain' belt bag is quite large so it will NOT hook onto just any link in the chain. It only fits 3 little hole areas in the chain. Therefore, there are only 3 possible settings.

This limitation makes it much less ideal for very slender women seeking to wear it as a belt over a thin layer of clothing. It looked okay with 2 layers of clothing and much improved with a heavy coat over the dress.

On the flip side, some slender women may wear it as a crossbody, though it will hit higher on the body than ideal.

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1.png
    1.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.png
    3.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 39
  • large jacket layered over thin layer.png
    large jacket layered over thin layer.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 39
I have had glomesh over the years and often check what is in a vintage store looking for more. Glomesh seems to last forever, it doesnt oxidize.
Thanks!! That’s so helpful and glad to know. Does your glomesh pieces come with metallic leather interior and also the strap on the chain? Metallic leather finish is known to rub off.. that’s my next concern with this glomesh bag especially for the chain. If you ever find time, please share pictures of your glomesh bags, I’m sure we would all love the eye candies!
Unfortunately it is ALL I SEE.
The pic showing under the flap on the mini is like a horror movie. It looks like stretched out skin that's all wrinkled with the turn lock looking like a belly button :biggrin:
Lmao. What’s up with all that wrinkly leather this season. The iridescent calfskin, purple top handle mini, now the blue caviar mini. Although for the blue caviar mini, it seems like those at the sides of the turnlock is due to how they sew the turnlock tab in.
Anyone else pass on the purple this season? I was super excited about it based on the stock photos, but felt it was so washed out in person. I did get a flap card holder in this purple, but passed on the coco handle and the top mini. It looks amazing in certain lighting, but super washed out in person. ugh.
Yeah I’m not so attracted to the purple for this season based on pictures - waiting for the richer purple in the upcoming season.
Not yet. The store SA said they haven't received that shipment. But, I did see it on another personal stylists page:

View attachment 5194933
Wow thats beautiful… and the material looks really luxe.
Oh wow.. this is beautiful
Unfortunately this is not for me. The material + quilting make it looks too much like a sofa cushion cover. That’s the first thing I saw and I can’t unsee it. Showed my SA the picture and she said no - it’s not something she thinks I would like forever too. Happy for my wallet!