Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

My four ring key holder arrived :love: :nuts:
It’s a matte caviar light, light blue. Icy blue with silver hardware. So pretty!

edit: I updated to say that it’s actually only got four key loops plus the round loop at the bottom. So four ring key holder not six haha

View attachment 5195050
View attachment 5195052
View attachment 5195053
Love❤️❤️❤️ this, I just wish it would be LGHW, which I prefer. I noticed you got the new camelia, I got the same one with the 21B CF congrats it’s so cute!

Here is my black iridescent caviar mini - looks like some slight creasing but not sure it bothers me enough to return since I don't have any caviar minis.

View attachment 5195275
View attachment 5195274
View attachment 5195273
I am personally not a fan of the bag, but if I was in love with the style, those wrinkles (specifically in yours) would not bother me. Tbh, they do not look like wrinkles, it looks like the leather they picked for this square mini, more squishy and soft. I hope I am making sense. If I were you I would keep it. Congrats and enjoy her!

Pretty! Are there card slots too? Or is strictly a keyholder?
Yes! There’s one card slot inside…you could probably tuck a card underneath the loops (where my authenticity card is) and there’s a back pocket. Technically you can also tuck a card on the inside flap (where the cc snap is) but the leather pocket is so narrow, I don’t know if it’s intended to hold a card :smile:
7077A9E3-3A3E-42D5-8320-F3AE7163A191.jpegB35AAFB1-2A88-407C-82E1-740D719870A7.jpeg

Yes! There’s one card slot inside…you could probably tuck a card underneath the loops (where my authenticity card is) and there’s a back pocket. Technically you can also tuck a card on the inside flap (where the cc snap is) but the leather pocket is so narrow, I don’t know if it’s intended to hold a card :smile:
View attachment 5195506View attachment 5195507
Nice! I was wondering if there was room for cards as well. Thanks for the info! I can get one of these and give my cles a break - it definitely needs one.

View attachment 5195506View attachment 5195507
Loving this, hope I can get it someday in darker colours. Does the shallow pocket under the snap comfortably hold a bill folded into quarters? That would be handy!

Loving this, hope I can get it someday in darker colours. Does the shallow pocket under the snap comfortably hold a bill folded into quarters? That would be handy!
Thank you! And yes it will hold a folded dollar bill. I do think that once you stuff that side and add cards on the other side, the whole key holder will be kind of bulgy and thick once you snap the whole thing closed :smile: