Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Well now I can’t unsee that. Thank you? Lmfao
OMG you both are cracking me up. The only bag I care about this season is the iri pink classic. I absolutely cannot stand wrinkles and Now this is all I see too LMFAO :lol: an SA once actually told me that the bag’s leather is like our own skin… meant to wrinkle, sag and age and we wouldn’t Botox our bags would we? So you are spot on with the analogy @Israeli_Flava!! (And by the way yes I would Botox my bag…. Is that so wrong?)

Lol.. u are so funny.. but like our skin, can we apply sunscreen, vitamin c and other anti aging stuff :smile:?

OMG you both are cracking me up. The only bag I care about this season is the iri pink classic. I absolutely cannot stand wrinkles and Now this is all I see too LMFAO :lol: an SA once actually told me that the bag’s leather is like our own skin… meant to wrinkle, sag and age and we wouldn’t Botox our bags would we? So you are spot on with the analogy @Israeli_Flava!! (And by the way yes I would Botox my bag…. Is that so wrong?)

I fight the wrinkles on my face daily!
I'm ain't paying 8 grand for a bag that has more wrinkles than me :shocked:

Anyone else pass on the purple this season? I was super excited about it based on the stock photos, but felt it was so washed out in person. I did get a flap card holder in this purple, but passed on the coco handle and the top mini. It looks amazing in certain lighting, but super washed out in person. ugh.

Did you get to see the jaquard mini yet? I’m curious about it!

Unfortunately it is ALL I SEE.
The pic showing under the flap on the mini is like a horror movie. It looks like stretched out skin that's all wrinkled with the turn lock looking like a belly button :biggrin:
Ohhh yeah… actually I didn’t see at first glance. But when the bag was opened you can see the wrinkles across the bag. I wonder why it seems like the leather is not doing well on this? Could it be the coating of iridescent or just the way the SA stored the bag. Its so sad to see this coz I really was looking forward to see this. Im scared the lines would peel in time and Chanel would say normal wear and tear

Lmfao… that’s a valid point lol. Were you wanting the mini or medium?
I put a deposit on a medium and I reserved a mini from another store after that. I really only wanted the mini but my main SA didn't order mini size. Now I'll be passing on all of it, I think.... I did just get a caramel 19 zippy card holder which is LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So no tears here :love: it'll all work out. What are you thinking now that you have seen the mini?

Ohhh yeah… actually I didn’t see at first glance. But when the bag was opened you can see the wrinkles across the bag. I wonder why it seems like the leather is not doing well on this? Could it be the coating of iridescent or just the way the SA stored the bag. Its so sad to see this coz I really was looking forward to see this. Im scared the lines would peel in time and Chanel would say normal wear and tear
exactly.

ETA: did you see the top of the bag in the back? The creases looks like its a decade old and has been opened a million times already!

• Haha
Reactions: kathykim
l
Great point. I can also see a crease along the spine already on the back pic which makes me think this leather will be especially prone to wrinkles and creasing even if it starts out smooth.

I put a deposit on a medium and I reserved a mini from another store after that. I really only wanted the mini but my main SA didn't order mini size. Now I'll be passing on all of it, I think.... I did just get a caramel 19 zippy card holder which is LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So no tears here :love: it'll all work out. What are you thinking now that you have seen the mini?

I have a medium reserved… and I’m sticking with it lol. I love the color and I can live with minor wrinkling if that’s just the nature of the leather. I’m really curious to see how the medium will look. I texted my SA and she said their shipment has been delayed so nothing yet.

Anyone else pass on the purple this season? I was super excited about it based on the stock photos, but felt it was so washed out in person. I did get a flap card holder in this purple, but passed on the coco handle and the top mini. It looks amazing in certain lighting, but super washed out in person. ugh.
Same, I wasn’t a big fan of the purple :/