Chanel F/W act 2 (20K)

I think some of these are 20B not 20K...(there are no classics in 20K). I would suggest posting them in the "boutique stock" thread...link is below.

I think some of these are 20B not 20K...(there are no classics in 20K). I would suggest posting them in the "boutique stock" thread...link is below.

Thank you. Will do.

it looks absolutely stunning! I am dying to get my hands on it, really hope I manage to find one here in London!

Love that shade of brown, it’s so unique whilst also being quite neutral and the contrast with the black is everything. How do you find the thicker strap at the top?

Does anyone know when the collection will drop in London? I was in store last week and the SA told me but I completely forgot! I think she said 23rd but I’m not certain...

I checked too for London its 23rd for Bond street other stores in London like harrods I think is the 25th..

Reactions: Lilaa
Thanks for this! Would you say the pictures are accurate when it comes to the color?

Pretty accurate, depending on lighting. This picture was taken with light. I have the ba from last year, and the color was more of a raspberry shade. This season is more true burgundy, compared to 20A that I found too brown. The cardigan I’m wearing is current season H&M if you want to compare it to that shade as well.

Pretty accurate, depending on lighting. This picture was taken with light. I have the ba from last year, and the color was more of a raspberry shade. This season is more true burgundy, compared to 20A that I found too brown. The cardigan I’m wearing is current season H&M if you want to compare it to that shade as well.
That's so helpful, thanks. The social media posts make it look like there is a brown undertone, but maybe its a deeper red! It sounds like a "must see" in person type. Burgundies always seem to be like that. I was trying to decide between the 20k coco handle and the 20b classic.

Reactions: Stacy31
That's so helpful, thanks. The social media posts make it look like there is a brown undertone, but maybe its a deeper red! It sounds like a "must see" in person type. Burgundies always seem to be like that. I was trying to decide between the 20k coco handle and the 20b classic.

I thought 20B burgundy had more brown undertones, but I only saw pictures, so I could be wrong. This bag also has light gold hardware and I thought 20B had silver, which could be brining out different undertones. This is also similar in color to my Givenchy Antigona in burgundy, if that helps:smile: In person is always the best option! Here is another picture my SA sent. I think color depiction is accurate:smile: HTH

33286.jpeg

Can I get opinions on this color please? I'm seeing it as a taupe on my monitor. What color do you see it as on your end? I'm a sucker for good taupe like the 14B!

This is the first IRL pic I've seen of this color and you can't always tell by the store lighting. BUT I agree that it does seem to read more a bit taupe, then let's say a caramel type darker beige.

Reactions: tinyturtle