Chanel F/W act 2 (20K)

20K - I’m on the reserve list for a beige mini classic and medium (or small) coco handle. Not sure what the hardware is but typically the coco handles have been some version of gold (brushed, champagne, etc.)

The beige coco handle is a different color code than 20A and 20B also. I’m really looking forward to 20K!!
Hi did you get your beige coco handle yet? Do you happen to know if your SA gets any more? Would love to have yoru SA info if he/she got more beige cch. Thanks!

Hi did you get your beige coco handle yet? Do you happen to know if your SA gets any more? Would love to have yoru SA info if he/she got more beige cch. Thanks!

They haven’t shipped yet ..everything is delayed. The only way to get the limited beige coco at this point is through a personal shopper probably.
Somehow they managed to get all the pre orders, which sucks.

They haven’t shipped yet ..everything is delayed. The only way to get the limited beige coco at this point is through a personal shopper probably.
Thank you!! It really sucks. I don’t think I would get it through a personal shopper because of their extra fees and I haven’t actually seen the color so not sure if I’d like it. The reselling market is getting out of hand it’s really ridiculous that some resellers manage to get multiple of “rare items” when you can’t even get on the waitlist in store :sad:

What about for the 20K beige Trendy cc? Is it the same situation where boutiques haven’t received it yet and it will be very limited and hard to get? Thank you!

Reactions: Mjxxsyd
What about for the 20K beige Trendy cc? Is it the same situation where boutiques haven’t received it yet and it will be very limited and hard to get? Thank you!
I'm waiting for this one too. I *think* I saw it on IG, and the color is beautiful but the quilting is the large oversized quilted version. I'm hoping I am wrong. I prefer chevron, but will get it if it comes in the regular quilted version just b/c I love the color so much. I'll definitely have to pass if it's the large oversized quilting.

I'm waiting for this one too. I *think* I saw it on IG, and the color is beautiful but the quilting is the large oversized quilted version. I'm hoping I am wrong. I prefer chevron, but will get it if it comes in the regular quilted version just b/c I love the color so much. I'll definitely have to pass if it's the large oversized quilting.
Oh no, I hope it’s not the oversized larger quilts :sad:. Chevron would be amazing, and I would be happy with the regular quilt size too! Could you post that photo from IG if you find it again? Thank you:flowers:

Reactions: Mjxxsyd