Chanel Event @ Neiman Marcus???

someone said the SAs aren't aware of the price increase yet.

if the chanel boutique SAs don't know, then i'd assumme the dept. store SAs sure as heck don't know.

however, if this is what she said, i'm push to have them honor her word/buy yourself some time.

someone said the SAs aren't aware of the price increase yet.

if the chanel boutique SAs don't know, then i'd assumme the dept. store SAs sure as heck don't know.

however, if this is what she said, i'm push to have them honor her word/buy yourself some time.

I'm still weirded out...I have read these posts and know there are contradictions and someone actually spoke to someone from CHANEL and got the verdict of yes on the increase...but I just called the 800 number of CHANEL also, but again person said NO, they just went up in FEB...classics will be going up in SEP!!!!!!!!!;uuuuuuuuuhhhhh

I was on the phone with NM incircle customer service yesterday and I was told that they will carryover 25% of previous years unused points. Has anyone else ever heard of this? I always thought they expired March 1st.

Hi South - I also spoke with NM incircle customer service a few weeks ago, because I wanted to combine points from two cards... they informed me of the same thing; 25% of the previous years unused points will be carried over... I'm happy about this!

-Minal

This is taken from Neiman Marcus website about the InCircle. If you don't redeemp by March 1st, 25% will carry over. I love the In Circle reward.

------------------------------
The InCircle program gives you one point for each dollar charged on your Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman credit card (1 dollar = 1 point). When you reach 5,000 points during the InCircle program year (January 1 through December 31), you will automatically be recognized as an InCircle member and issued a distinctive credit card.

Your account must be in good credit standing and at current point level for 30 days to be eligible for redemption. Merchandise returns and other financial adjustments will be deducted from your total InCircle points. Corporate and employee accounts are not eligible to participate.

All point redemptions for InCircle 2006 must be made by March 1, 2007, but can be redeemed at any time during 2006. After March 1, 2007, twenty-five percent (25%) of unredeemed InCircle 2006 points—up to a maximum of 5,000—will be carried over to InCircle 2007.

Points cannot be earned on sales tax, delivery and processing, beauty salons, alterations, gift packaging, and Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman gift cards. Double or bonus points cannot be earned on Louis Vuitton purchases.

Customers will be responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes; delivery, processing, and handling fees; and insurance.

InCircle Gift Card® excludes payments on Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman accounts. Points are not convertible to cash or payment on Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman accounts.

The program reserves the right to change program and guidelines at any time without notice during the program year. All awards are subject to availability. Certain additional important restrictions may apply.

The issuance and acceptance of products, tickets, confirmation orders, and/or vouchers shall be deemed consent that The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc., its officers, directors, and employees shall not be, or become, responsible or liable in any way whatsoever in connection with any loss, death, injury, and/or damage howsoever caused or arising.

© 2006 The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc., Neiman Marcus, NM, InCircle, NM Gift Card, and Bergdorf Goodman are registered trademarks of the Neiman Marcus Group, Inc.