Chanel Espadrilles Club!

It’s honestly best to go with the more snug out of both sizes
They will stretch some. The leather ones especially!
Hi ! I picked up my first pair of canvas espadrilles yesterday and curious on how much they stretch out.

Normal shoe size for me is a 35.5-36. In the Chanel leather espadrilles I went down to a 35. I tried these on in a 36 and they fit wonderfully, but if they stretch quite a bit I will be walking out of them.

Anyone experience a lot of stretch? Thank you!

I
Hi ! I picked up my first pair of canvas espadrilles yesterday and curious on how much they stretch out.

Normal shoe size for me is a 35.5-36. In the Chanel leather espadrilles I went down to a 35. I tried these on in a 36 and they fit wonderfully, but if they stretch quite a bit I will be walking out of them.

Anyone experience a lot of stretch? Thank you!
love these, I got them and had a change of heart after I bought a Valentino denim espadrille on sale for half the price. Seeing your make me want to have them again!!’

Sooo I am in love with the new linen espadrilles, but I am concerned they may get filthy in no time given the fabric... Can anyone comment on how these or similar fabric espadrilles wear? I don’t mind normal wear and tear, I just don’t want them looking dirty after a handful of wears. Thanks!!

Attachments

• CC79F269-F190-42BB-B710-CF665BAC6F6F.jpeg
    CC79F269-F190-42BB-B710-CF665BAC6F6F.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 503
Sooo I am in love with the new linen espadrilles, but I am concerned they may get filthy in no time given the fabric... Can anyone comment on how these or similar fabric espadrilles wear? I don’t mind normal wear and tear, I just don’t want them looking dirty after a handful of wears. Thanks!!

These look great on you, I have the off-white linen ones with black cap and I just sprayed them and they look fine with wear. I would just never wear them in any even slightly wet circumstances, only the driest of sunny days for these shoes.

Reactions: TeeCee77
I saw this while browsing Chanel Australia website.

Does anyone know if this combo will be coming back or did they maybe forgot to delete this variation?

Thanks

Attachments

• 45821A13-B29E-466A-9AB8-EE7E7545AA6A.png
    45821A13-B29E-466A-9AB8-EE7E7545AA6A.png
    375.5 KB · Views: 401
I saw this while browsing Chanel Australia website.

Does anyone know if this combo will be coming back or did they maybe forgot to delete this variation?

Thanks
They're back! They're from the 20S Act II collection that was supposed to have started shipping to boutiques in March, but haven't because of COVID-19 closures. I feel like I'll like them even more than the beige/black I got last spring :loveeyes:

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I apologize in advance for asking a question that's been asked a hundred times but I'm thinking about purchasing the chanel espadrilles and I just want to make sure they're worth it. Can anyone who's had them for a couple years vouche for the quality and wear? I've also been eyeing the ysl espadrilles and not sure which ones to go for. Thank you in advance

Hey everyone! I apologize in advance for asking a question that's been asked a hundred times but I'm thinking about purchasing the chanel espadrilles and I just want to make sure they're worth it. Can anyone who's had them for a couple years vouche for the quality and wear? I've also been eyeing the ysl espadrilles and not sure which ones to go for. Thank you in advance

I have grey/black and linen/black.

My grey ones are 4 years old this summer and linen ones maybe 2 years old. Both are in good condition, despite me wearing them religiously throughout summer and (dry) autumn weather! I’ve even walked around Parc Guell in Barcelona in the linen ones and didn’t damage or dirty them surprisingly (it’s super dusty and uneven terrain there).

My linen are slightly more comfortable, I think the jute (the rope bit) is slightly thinner on them and overall the fit is just better on me. But grey ones are still very comfortable.
I know some people have said the rope bit can have some fraying but I’ve never had an issue with that.

I can’t compare as I haven’t got the YSL ones though.

This is a recent picture of both pairs, as you can see, they don’t look too worn or beat up. I’m happy with the quality.

C359AB44-8E29-45D8-BEEA-963B587084D6.jpg

I’m interested too. I just ordered a pair and am excited to receive them.