Chanel Cruise 2020 Minis are you Copping?

Will You Be Getting a Cruise '20 Mini?

• Cop

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • Pass

Votes: 66 66.7%

• Total voters
My SA just sent me these 2 images, I’ve wanted a mini for a while but I just can’t decide...

I currently got a black jumbo GHW and a business affinity in shiny GHW.

Not sure if I should go for another black or go with the beautiful grey? Just scared of colour transfer..

Any advise ladies?

Do the light gray so beautiful in person! And you can always do the black next time :biggrin:

My SA just sent me these 2 images, I’ve wanted a mini for a while but I just can’t decide...

Not sure if I should go for another black or go with the beautiful grey? Just scared of colour transfer..

Any advise ladies?

both are gorgeous. I think you can’t go wrong with either one.
I guess that didn’t help.. lol.

Any advise ladies?
I saw the grey too and I think it's beautiful, it's a lighter gery compared to the medium caviar that I have seen on other threads. But I am not too careful with my bags so I would worry about colour transfer...

She's here. What do you think?
I haven't fully inspect her yet. Been feeling down since I lost my wallet yesterday with around $125 cash and $500 gift cards inside. :sad:View attachment 4597798
She’s beautiful!!! I still can’t decide between her and the grey .

Also sorry about your loss of your wallet, let’s hope someone genuine found it and contacts you soon.

Reactions: love2shop2
She’s beautiful!!! I still can’t decide between her and the grey .

Also sorry about your loss of your wallet, let’s hope someone genuine found it and contacts you soon.

I love grey! I bought a grey 14b lambskin mini (wanted the caviar, but paris only had the lambskin)... I got color transfer on it and luckily i was able to get it out... but since then i rarely wear it because i'm scared of color transfer. Now I just buy black bags and love it! If you're not careful with your bags, black bags are the way to go :smile: However, go with what you love :smile: Good luck!

Any advise ladies?

Black, I almost always wear the minis crossbody. I would be nervous all the time with that beautiful Grey.

Hi guys! What's everyone's thoughts on the purple minis? I'm thinking about getting the square but I'm not 100% sure because I'd likely have to purchase it before I can see it in person.

My dilemma is that I can either pass and possibly regret missing out on the colour or I can purchase it and when I'm home in a few weeks, realize that I may not like it and be stuck with store credit. :sad: My boutique is only getting one more in for this season as the other two sold out fairly fast!

What are your thoughts?