Chanel Cruise 2020 Minis are you Copping?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Will You Be Getting a Cruise '20 Mini?

1. Cop

22 vote(s)
    32.8%
  2. Pass

45 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. If any, are the Minis sparking interest this launch??? I mean of course the Black Sold Out at our location even though it has silver/hw... thoughts??? IMG_7340.JPG IMG_7341.JPG IMG_7342.JPG IMG_7343.JPG

Stratford, Sylly, Kayceedee88 and 2 others like this.
  2. #2 Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    I have a black one on hold and still debating …..

3. ooooo nice, well lucky you have a black one put aside. Last launch they kind of sat around for a while before they found homes especially the rose it just was such an off shade of pink.... but I will admit I love the navy and the rainbow hardware on the multicolor tweed mini :heart:

4. Haven’t seen any images yet of the black minis. Would love to see some if anyone has snagged any!

anthonyglam likes this.
  5. There you go! :biggrin: E8FF119C-E810-4A68-97F3-F3B92C9FC59A.jpeg 5076E2D7-ACDA-4008-9920-DE20C40D9367.jpeg 5E0F4AB8-5E70-4266-8415-730EFC802D09.jpeg

6. I forgot to Mention the amazing Patent Mini!!! Probably my favorite by far from this launch 947C09A4-CA0C-4D24-8A3F-8863996DE787.jpeg

Stratford, alicecai123, Sylly and 4 others like this.
  7. So these are not flying off the shelf like hot cakes then? What is your thought on the mini cruise?
    I was surprised that my SA has one and was willing to hold it for me when I called earlier today.

Sylly likes this.
  8. They should be, haha
    Colors are too similar to previous fall release.. the black, gray and pink? So wasn’t excited for that. Patent is my fave followed by the Navy <- - - (must have) and the multicolor tweed is beautiful/unique :heart:

9. Do they have square minis? In which colour?

10. I just bought the navy last Friday and was debating if I should exchange it for tha black. Still waiting for my SA to let me know if they have any black delivered. But I am actually really happy with my navy :heart:

ccbaggirl89 and anthonyglam like this.
  11. violet, navy, grey , all in lamb

Cat.A and anthonyglam like this.
  12. Great choice! yup keep the Navy, you can always do black next time :smile:)

Lwy likes this.
  13. Loving it more and more! I am now eyeing up for a So Black mini :biggrin:

14. My SA just sent me these 2 images, I’ve wanted a mini for a while but I just can’t decide...

I currently got a black jumbo GHW and a business affinity in shiny GHW.

Not sure if I should go for another black or go with the beautiful grey? Just scared of colour transfer..

Any advise ladies?

Attached Files:

vivy_tran, Stratford, Nerja and 3 others like this.