Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

Reactions: mzbaglady1
Has anyone seen any of the 21C white caviar small or medium classic flaps? Is it matte or shiny? I haven't seen any pictures on this and wondering what the white color is like. There are many variations of white, it could have yellow or pink undertones. If you have pics, please post! Thanks in advance.

Has anyone seen any of the 21C white caviar small or medium classic flaps? Is it matte or shiny? I haven't seen any pictures on this and wondering what the white color is like. There are many variations of white, it could have yellow or pink undertones. If you have pics, please post! Thanks in advance.
I saw the caviar medium cf in Snow White. It was a little shiny but I would say more matte. I passed on it (I’m too scared of stark white, but it was beautiful). AB144C50-9521-4D30-818E-100977C3F75A.jpeg

I’m going tomorrow to check it as I have the Medium reserved for me - will post pics :yes:

I saw the caviar medium cf in Snow White. It was a little shiny but I would say more matte. I passed on it (I’m too scared of stark white, but it was beautiful). View attachment 4916718
Thank you for the pic! I don't mind the slight shine as I feel that it provides an added protective layer to the leather. Lol. I understand your reservation on owning a white bag as many people are scared of wearing it for fear of color transfer, visible marks, etc. There is something striking and classic about a white Chanel bag just like owning a black or beige CF that I want to add to my collection.

Has anybody purchased a 21C black chevron mini and can tell me if the hardware is light gold or silver? Saw pics from the boutique but can’t tell from the pics. As far as I know, minis from 21C are light gold HW, however the chevron mini looked silver to me??