Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

Yes!!! Such decisions are always so difficult :sad:(( but thank you for your vote and advice :smile:) and yes, I’m worried I will just end up regretting letting one of them go hahaha
Both are beautiful but I would evaluate what your wardrobe consists of! Do you have more light or dark colors? And have you not worn it because of the circumstances of the year? I know I haven’t been wearing my nicer items or dressing up much until recently.

Both are beautiful but I would evaluate what your wardrobe consists of! Do you have more light or dark colors? And have you not worn it because of the circumstances of the year? I know I haven’t been wearing my nicer items or dressing up much until recently.
I do have a mix of both dark and light colours! Bag wise it’s mainly black and greys with a red and blue.. so the 21C came in perfectly well but somehow I just don’t reach out for it.. so if given a choice I would love to keep both but I do not want to have the same design in 2 colours! But thank you for your questions :smile: helps me to rethink if I’m not carrying it due to circumstances or my choice!

Hi lovelies! Would like to seek advice from all of you. I’m debating whether should I let go of my 21C rose clair medium CF (still unused ) for the 21A grey medium CF? What do y’all think? Thanks in advance!
It's a personal decision to know which you like better. My 2 cents is that you should keep the 21C rose clair, as it's impossible to find and not done that often. In terms of gray, 21A is nice, but 20C is nicer, so i think 21C rose clair would be harder to find again.