Chanel Classic Flap - Small vs Medium vs Large sizes

Honestly, I have the medium, and very little fits in it. I really consider it more of an evening bag. I'd go for the jumbo if you want to use it as an everyday bag.

Will you be somewhere you can try them on, and try to fit your "stuff" in them?

I like both, and I own a jumbo. I find the medium can only fit the bare essentials and it looks more dainty than the jumbo. The jumbo fits a LOT and is great for everyday use. The proportions of the jumbo give it a much more casual look. Does that help??

I am 5'2 and the jumbo is a perfect fit! I had the medium flap and found that I had to stuff it in order to fit all of my items in. I gave that to my mom and marched right down Chanel and bought a jumbo. Now, when I compare the two bags side by side, the medium looks like an evening bag to me; it's WAY too small. :smile:

i always thought the jumbo was a little too crazy large, but after seeing a whole shelf of them at the boutique, i think they're the perfect size. it's not really as in-your-face-large as i thought it'd be. in fact i thought it was a nice middleground between those tiny purses and a large hobo-style bag. the medium seems too tiny to really fit much whereas the jumbo looks like proper bag that could fit in everything that one would need. so i vote for the jumbo.

anyone know the retail for a classic jumbo in lambskin? I got one on ebay, but when it came, it was quite damaged plus very possibly fake. I promptly sent it back for a refund.
BUT I loved how the style looked on me (I'm only 5-1), so I'm thinking of checking it out at the boutique (but want to have an idea how much it is so I don't get a sticker-shock face).
Thanks in advance :smile: