CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

how is the wear on the trendy CC .. as its lambskin and a light color ... I really like the beige one I have seen and I am really thinking of getting it but I am worried about color transfer ... I don't want to get the black one as I already have a black jumbo classic in caviar... ur feedback on ur light pink trendy cc will help TIA

Hi Jaanoo, I haven't used it yet as the weather here is not conducive to a lovely pink chanel in lambskin (snow and rain). I too share your concern about the color transfer and the light color so I'll likely wait till warmer weather and sun dress season to start using it.

QUOTE="Vanana, post: 30981466, member: 538117"]Hmmm... Chanel quite frequently make seasonal bags with boy bag like chains. A couple of crowd favorites from recent seasons are the City Rock bag and the Perfect Edge bag. I posted a photo of the City rock bag and a mod photo of me with my Perfect Edge bag. wondering if one of them might be the one you saw?
View attachment 3575788
View attachment 3575787

Chanel recently released this flap bag which also resembles a mix between the classic flap & boy bag. What are your thoughts on this bag & if you had to pick between this flap bag & a mini rectangle, which one would you go with? I like this new flap bag very much but should I be concerned about its re-sell value?

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion...in-lacquered.17P.A93084Y255460B319.c.17P.html

View attachment 3611542 View attachment 3611551

Here's the picture of the bag in black. Myfavoritethings youtuber made a video on this bag.

I'm new to Chanel & this would be my first Chanel bag, what is your recommendation please? Thank you[/QUOTE]
Lovely Bag

Hi, was wondering if anyone could give advice about Chanel shoes. I am wondering if it is a good idea to have the soles protected or not? I just bought a pair of mules. I have espadrilles which of course I don't do anything to the soles to, but am wondering if anyone does to other types of Chanel shoes? TIA :smile:

Hi, was wondering if anyone could give advice about Chanel shoes. I am wondering if it is a good idea to have the soles protected or not? I just bought a pair of mules. I have espadrilles which of course I don't do anything to the soles to, but am wondering if anyone does to other types of Chanel shoes? TIA :smile:

I've had my soles reinforced on my espadrilles, and my other chanel shoes. For the price, I want them to last a while and look good.

I've had heel taps added as well.

Hello ladies, I use bag liners in all my bags, especially my Jumbo CF. I recently bought a new medium boy and I'm wondering does anyone use a purse liner in theirs? If so, which brand and size do you use in your NM? TIA!!

Reactions: Susimoo
Hi,

I'm kinda new here. Is there a place where I can see who are reliable sellers on eBay vs known fake sellers?

Thanks loves [emoji173][emoji173]

If you do a search, you'll find a sticky Called "reputable sellers" good luck. In fact, the sticky section is where you need to start reading. It will answer all of your initial "newbie" questions.

Hi Jaanoo, I haven't used it yet as the weather here is not conducive to a lovely pink chanel in lambskin (snow and rain). I too share your concern about the color transfer and the light color so I'll likely wait till warmer weather and sun dress season to start using it.

thanks topglamchic ... hope the bag does well with u .... I decided against getting it ... I will look around for another bag ... :biggrin:

I want to ask what must seem like a very silly question so, please be gentle. :flowers:

Previously I used to live close to boutique so could pop in regularly to see current stock. Having moved internationally the nearest that any concessions or boutiques are, is over 4 and 8 hours drive away.
So I have been paying much more attention to the online (UK) site. Where on there can i find the mini's? Do they appear in the handbag section (I can see none at the moment). I also checked in the SLG section where i know the WoC's are listed and there aren't there either. What am I doing wrong? :confused1:

Thank you for any help that you can give me.:smile: