Chanel chain shoulder straps on bags

Never had a problem with any of the Chain straps except for the bijoux strap but that is more because some of the links get caught together but never does it bother me - and I have a variety of straps ... except the valentine one!!

not with my flap or luxe bowler it doesnt hurt. my shoulder hurt a bit when i shoved 3 textbooks, 1 bottle of water and a couple of miscellaneous necessities into my cabas when i went to school today but that's probably because i had too much crap in my bag.

Funny thing about the bijoux chain. Had the reissue on the passenger seat of my car a few weeks back. I got out of the car, tossed the strap onto my shoulder. I had on a sleeveless shirt. OMG, that chain was burning hot!!

The only time I have a problem with the jumbo is when the back pain starts kicks the daylights outta me.

When I wear sleeveless tops and tank tops, the straps do feel uncomfortable on my shoulder. Plus, they make marks on my skin. Hee. And my bags tend to get a bit heavy when carried on the shoulder for more than an hour or 2. I definitely feel an achy shoulder after I take my bag off. Maybe I'm not as strong as you ladies...=)

Thanks for your opinion girls! Is there a difference between 'cheap' bags with chain straps and Chanel bags? You'd probably say Chanel is much better quality.

And the celebrity: i don't remember her name, but she was a Dutch model i believe, not very interesting.

^^No it really doesn't, it feels different to normal leather but it isnt painful.

If you loaded the bag really heavy I suppose its a possibility but you shouldnt do that anyway its not good for it.

I have the same issue as culgal. I do have a problem with the chain straps when I wear tank tops or sleeveless tops. Maybe because I really thin so my shoulders ain't very well padded so my cabas straps do eat into my flesh causing redness and sometimes bruises. I don't carry much in my bags, only my wallet, card holder, cell phone. a pack of tissues & lipstick and compact powder. My SA was really shocked to see that I have this problem with my cabas.

nope, it doesnt hurt but like the others, if i have been carrying the bag all day wearing a tank, it gets a little uncomfy and i get these tiny chain imprints on my shoulder from the weight of my flap.

I have only a mini flap so it can fit only few items and it's never too heavy and I don't have any problem! I wonder if it's because this celeb's bag was extremly full and maybe was a jumbo???