• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

chanel caviar leather......

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Maybe you could work something out with ther seller- tell her you will send a certified check or a money order, and then she can send you the bag. Its absolutely gorgeous! It will be a great investment into your new future as a single lady! I use any excuse I can find to buy handbags and shoes- I broke nail, I feel bloated etc. Just enjoy!!! It's beautiful!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
It's a beautiful bag in a gorgeous color!!!! Treat yourself to it, if you can. You deserve it!!!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
jc2239 said:
i think it said that it retails for $1200ish.......

if u read my other thread u'd know i broke up with my boyfriend recently and so that's the only thing that's preventing me from buying this bag right now.......i have the money in cash but no paypal account (i've always used his ebay) so i'm trying to figure something out....*sigh......want the bag but can't reconcile with him just cuz i want a bag :weird:
Why not get a Paypal account? It's free, and safe!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
jc2239 said:
i think it said that it retails for $1200ish.......

if u read my other thread u'd know i broke up with my boyfriend recently and so that's the only thing that's preventing me from buying this bag right now.......i have the money in cash but no paypal account (i've always used his ebay) so i'm trying to figure something out....*sigh......want the bag but can't reconcile with him just cuz i want a bag :weird:
Get a Paypal account then! It's easy, just hook up your bank account w/ it and the funds will come right out! ;)

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
jag said:
jc2239- what did you end up doing? Did you cave and go for it???
there's another day left on the bag.....it's between that and this watch......

but i think i'm gonna go for the bag i love it.......

thank u all so much for ur advice about ebay and paypal and such...........i love coming here to discuss things everyone's so helpful.....

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Get the bag - it's a beautiful first chanel. And...I didn't know about the Caviar leather until you posted. So thanks jc!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
YEAH! I hope you get the bag! It's gorgeous- you don't even need an excuse to buy this one! It's a wonderful investment into your future;)

Michele

O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Maryland
I dont have that style bag, but it looks like the leather would clean up nicely - IT IS SO PRETTY.......Love the color.

And the seller is very reputable and can be trusted. - I would go for it.

Ebay now has that buyer credit program where they bill you a certain amount a month. You apply on-line and it it literally takes less than a minute to get your credit amount. You can use this right way to pay for the bag. That is how I bought my 2.55 Aniversary Issue