Chanel Caviar Jumbo CF or Trendy Cc small

New member here! Looking for advice. I bought the jumbo double flap in black lambskin and silver hardware in Feb 2020. It was my first chanel. At the time I went with that size because it fits way more and I'm 5'8 so it doesn't look as big on me. The lambskin makes it dressy and so I've used it only during evening outings or dressier day occasions. I do really like how it looks on me but I feel like I should have gotten the medium instead. I just bought a rose/ light pink medium classic flap in caviar with light gold hardware. It cost me 2k more than what I paid in 2020 for the jumbo mentioned above! Now having that size is making me consider selling the jumbo and getting a medium version of it, or keeping it and just getting a mini rectangular version to add to the collection but not sure if that mini can look as dressy if I wore it in same way I do with the jumbo now. Since I'm new to all this would love your expert advice. Thank you

In my circle, the 2 girls that have the jumbo Caviar CF don't use it and are trying to sell it. I don't personally have one and it is not on my wish list. I do have the Trendy CC and even though it is in black leather, I reach for it a lot. Note, it doesn't hold as much as the Jumbo but I pack very light.

New member here! Looking for advice. I bought the jumbo double flap in black lambskin and silver hardware in Feb 2020. It was my first chanel. At the time I went with that size because it fits way more and I'm 5'8 so it doesn't look as big on me. The lambskin makes it dressy and so I've used it only during evening outings or dressier day occasions. I do really like how it looks on me but I feel like I should have gotten the medium instead. I just bought a rose/ light pink medium classic flap in caviar with light gold hardware. It cost me 2k more than what I paid in 2020 for the jumbo mentioned above! Now having that size is making me consider selling the jumbo and getting a medium version of it, or keeping it and just getting a mini rectangular version to add to the collection but not sure if that mini can look as dressy if I wore it in same way I do with the jumbo now. Since I'm new to all this would love your expert advice. Thank you
I would sell your jumbo and get a medium. I’ve owned two jumbos in the past, one in lambskin and one in caviar, and sold them both. I just never used them as felt they looked too big. The medium is so much better and can transition easily from day to night. One thing I did notice was that it was much harder to sell the jumbos than it was to sell the medium classics I’ve owned.

I would sell your jumbo and get a medium. I’ve owned two jumbos in the past, one in lambskin and one in caviar, and sold them both. I just never used them as felt they looked too big. The medium is so much better and can transition easily from day to night. One thing I did notice was that it was much harder to sell the jumbos than it was to sell the medium classics I’ve Thank you for your advice!

I have a jumbo beige clair ghw and a medium black ghw boh caviar and I use the jumbo a lot more than the medium! I'll never sell them but if I should choose I would keep the jumbo for sure!

Reactions: juju2016
Jumbo for sure!!! Beautiful, classic, eye catching, and a great everyday bag. I barely use my medium flap, it's so impractical for day use and too formal looking. (Also the way it sits under the shoulder double strapped is so uncomfortable and strange looking, it's hard to get your arms comfortable, and you end up pushing it out and it looks odd, not a problem with the jumbo it sits to naturally and easily). And the Jumbo isn't heavy at all!