Chanel Caviar Jumbo CF or Trendy Cc small

I may be in the minority but I use by caviar jumbo ghw as my everyday bag. I probably carry it 6 months straight out of the year, for almost 10 years. It just depends what your everyday essentials are and what your overall style is.
How has it held up? I'm dying to use mine everyday (it's caviar) but given the current cost, I'm concerned to start

How has it held up? I'm dying to use mine everyday (it's caviar) but given the current cost, I'm concerned to start
It's held up amazingly! It practically looks like the day I bought it. Mine is black caviar double flap and it is very structured. There are a few little scuffs on the corners of the bag and hairline scratches on the clasp. No tarnishing on the grommets or chain. I'm careful with my bags, but the jumbo has been knocked around a gew times over the past decade and is no worse for wear. I don't have any recent pictures but I can try to post some.

Reactions: lolasparks
It's held up amazingly! It practically looks like the day I bought it. Mine is black caviar double flap and it is very structured. There are a few little scuffs on the corners of the bag and hairline scratches on the clasp. No tarnishing on the grommets or chain. I'm careful with my bags, but the jumbo has been knocked around a gew times over the past decade and is no worse for wear. I don't have any recent pictures but I can try to post some.
Thank you!