chanel cambon?

i have 2 Cambons: one is the
Cotton Club tote in blue leather which came out F/W '07='08 (i think) and my adored large Reporter - beige with the black CC. the Cambon line may have been faked alot, but its easy to immediately see which are the fakes and which are the authentics. i can tell the difference halfway across the mall where i work LOL
to me, the Cambon line (ligne) is an edgy classic that will never get boring, and i truly love mine. Yes, you can get a great and surprisingly one-of-a-kind deal on ebay...my Reporter came from there with the actual price tag still on it ($3,175) before it was discontinued in the stores) and I paid with shipping, $1698!

good luck! let us know!:flowers:

^Claudia, I have the exact same two bags (as you know! :biggrin:). I wore my beige/black Reporter out today and realized how much I missed using it! I paid $2225 on sale so you practically stole yours from the seller's hands!!

It's worth it if you don't mind that there are so many fakes out there. Personally, I don't care for the Ligne for that very reason. Everyone assumes my bag is fake and that bothers me because I take so much pride in my authentic Chanel collection. I have the medium beige/black tote and I will probably never wear it again.

Hi ladies! I usually frequent the Louis Vuitton and Coach forums but I have been wanting a Chanel bag for some time now...I was wondering where I could find real Chanel Cambon tote --doesn't have to be brand new-- besides *bay....I cant seem to find any websites that I think have real ones (you never know with some websites claiming real merchandise and it being fake!). Also, what can I expect to pay for one? Thanks in advance for your help!!!:flowers:

unfortunately chanel doesnt sale on websites like coach or Lv or prada or any other brand, sometimes you are lucky to get stuff on www.bluefly.com but mostly accesories like wallets and stuff like that.
only way out its ebay, maybe you can check on stores for cambon tote black with patent ccs since it was a avaiable in some still, i think, and also they were selling cambons on the Neiman Marcus sale but im not sure if the totes I do know that the reporter bag cambon was on sale and some wallets and ipod pouches.
you might wanna check that or also you can post thread on chanel shopping and the ladies there are very helpful and have alot of info.
hope you find what you looking for, love the cambons.!!
and also if you want to check out the reference thread to for other options.