Chanel Cambon line/trendiness?

I've got a black w/ black CCs medium shopper and it is a really practical bag. I guess pink would be the trendiest of the cambon colours, but it's still gorgeous. You're so sweet to be gifting such a great bag to your sister!

Haute to Trot said:
i totally agree. chanel is always a keeper!

I double that! You can NEVER go wrong w/a chanel. The black w/white c's bowling bag was my first Chanel and I am not TOTALLY ADDICTED! I just love ALL CHANELS!! And the bowling bag definitely fits alot because you know I carry a lot of "stuff" in my bags and it works for me!!

I have the black cambon tote w/ the black patent CC's and I LOVE it! I find myself using this bag all the time. I have quite a few LV's, Fendi, B-Bag, etc. but the Chanel is just perfect all the way around. I think of it as modern day Chanel which is definitely a timeless classic.

I think the cambon is beautiful and Chanel is classic like everyone else. A question though, I bought a Cambon bowler black with black CC in the Chanel store in HK. I haven't yet heard of anyone has a black on black (not patent black but same lambskin black CC). Could that be a fake?? I know I bought it from a Chanel boutique but then it's HK so anything could happen.

I love:love: the Cambon line ... I have two bags from that line and I love them! Although the Cambon line is more sporty and casual in style, I do think it is a classic IMO.

hey ya!
you know... i've never really like the chanel cambon line until i started researching more about chanel bags! i thought getting a classic flap bag would be wonderful! But at the moment, its not going to fit my lifestyle! SO, i snagged a black cambon bowling bag with white cc's before the marketplace closed... i reckon this bag is very beautiful!!!!! its still very chanel - timeless and very FUN!!!!!!!! you seriously can't go wrong with anything from chanel!

Mic said:
I think the cambon is beautiful and Chanel is classic like everyone else. A question though, I bought a Cambon bowler black with black CC in the Chanel store in HK. I haven't yet heard of anyone has a black on black (not patent black but same lambskin black CC). Could that be a fake?? I know I bought it from a Chanel boutique but then it's HK so anything could happen.

My medium shopper is black with black lambskin CCs. :amuse: I think our bags are just from an earlier season than the patent ones.

A Chanel 2.55 for example is a true classic but a Chanel Cambon Ligne bag is a youthful and modern classic.

Anything you get from Chanel is and will definitely be classic and timeless. :love: