Chanel Business Affinity Club

Business Affinity Lovers!
Do you find the small or medium size heavy after you fill it up? I only have 1 Chanel which is the jumbo classic flap which I find it to be extremely heavy for me. I don't even feel like using that bag. Looking for sonething lighter and more functional.
I have the medium, and to be honest that’s one of the reasons I don’t carry it out that often! When it’s empty it’s a good weight, but as soon as I fill it up, it’s a bit uncomfortable for me ad a crossbody. It feels ok on the shoulder, but as I am shorter, the medium is a bit long for shoulder wear. As much as I love my medium, I wish I got the small instead.

For context though, my bag is from 2018 when they still had the full leather lining. When I went into stores in 2019 and tried the new ones that have fabric lining, they did feel lighter. So maybe the newer ones wouldn’t have the weight issue?

Reactions: chanelshiv
Business Affinity Lovers!
Do you find the small or medium size heavy after you fill it up? I only have 1 Chanel which is the jumbo classic flap which I find it to be extremely heavy for me. I don't even feel like using that bag. Looking for sonething lighter and more functional.
I have a medium with the fabric lining and I don’t find it heavy.

Does anyone have the mini business affinity? It’s only about 1” smaller than the Small BA. Curious if anyone has any comparison photos with the mini.

Also, has anyone seen the beige in any stores recently?

Hello... need your help and opinion! I just received my medium business affinity from the NM and I was wondering if this is normal on the inner flap?

I loveeee the color and was debating if I should return it with these marks but I am not sure if I am able to get another brand new one.. in the long run, is this a normal wear and tear with the inner flap?

Attachments

• A4DD097D-0925-4AC2-A7C9-81BE4A377999.jpeg
    A4DD097D-0925-4AC2-A7C9-81BE4A377999.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 94
  • A796FA4C-F2A4-4C3B-913B-B99FF4E42313.jpeg
    A796FA4C-F2A4-4C3B-913B-B99FF4E42313.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 93
Hello... need your help and opinion! I just received my medium business affinity from the NM and I was wondering if this is normal on the inner flap?

I loveeee the color and was debating if I should return it with these marks but I am not sure if I am able to get another brand new one.. in the long run, is this a normal wear and tear with the inner flap?

Hm, those indentations look like they're from the zipper pulls. I always position mine on the either side to prevent it. I would ask your SA if another one is available for exchange.

Reactions: charisseypooo

Congrats! That is a beautiful color! It wouldn’t hurt to inquire if another one can be found. For the amount you spent on this beauty, you should feel 100% in love with it.

Reactions: charisseypooo
Hello,

New here so I’m not sure if this is where I should be asking this. I’m am looking for a Business Affinity in size medium with black caviar leather and gold or champagne hardware. I reached out to the soho boutique and was told there is none in stock in the city. Has anyone found one in NYC recently? This would be my first Chanel bag purchase so I don’t have a relationship with an SA. Also I’m going to London and France in September. So I wait unit then for the purchase? Thanks again and if this is the wrong forum please direct me to the correct one.

Hi everyone! I've recently joined the Affinity club! I thought I'd post some mod shot pics of my caramel beauty to help anyone of a similar stature to me (I'm 5ft 9, and UK size 14/16). I've found it very difficult to find any videos or images online where the bag is modelled on a taller/larger model. I've got the medium size. Hope this helps anyone in the same situation :heart:

20210530_155725.jpg

20210530_155741.jpg

20210530_155815.jpg

20210530_155712.jpg