Chanel black patent reissue

I jsut saw one this morning at Saks in Phoenix, AZ. I posted a thread about it right away on the Chanel shopping sub-forum in case someone wanted it and iluvbags called about it and it was already gone, BUT...

I guess that means it is out already. My SA told me it jsut came in last night with a large pre-fall shipment.

Oh, it was the 227 size....it was fab! would have bought it myself, but i bought the NAVY PATENT REISSUE instead! OMG, I am so happy right now!

Good luck finding it, call the Chanel 1-800 number for a boutique search...maybe someone has one out there still has it. Good luck in your search

thanks iluvbags, sorry you didn't get the black one, I was home about an hour before I made the post...it was lovely though, I jsut don't wear alot of blakc anymore, too hot in arizona and I ahve a black GST with silver chain so I felt like it was too many bags in ONE DAY!

I'm a bit confused - so the colors for reissues this fall are, patent navy/black, metellic black/metellic darksilver/darkgold. And they are doing the classic flaps in patent black/navy?

^ I didn't hear that dark gold is coming back but I know that light silver & dark silver is coming in 226 size.

Oh yeah... I'm growing for the BLACK PATENT TOO. After getting my NAVY PATENT... OH NO...