Chanel Black Mini Coming Back?

Hello, I tried PM you but is not working. Would you mind PM me your SF SA info. I would like to get on the list for the rectangular mini Chevron with SHW. Thank you. Have been trying to get it oversea in the summer with no luck.

Hi, just to clarify, my SF SA does not have the rectangle mini chevron in Silver hardware. Its ruthenium.

I've contacted my country's store but they didn't really confirm that they'll have black caviar minis available in July. Does anyone have an SA I can speak to in Europe?
I read somewhere that for Fall Act 1 -- in Europe, it will be in August for the release. Have you checked the SA recommendation page? Sometimes I see contacts for people who are in Europe.

Hi! I bought a WOC like 2 years ago but now i kind of wish i would have waited for the mini since it would be a better choice for me (they didn't have it at the time). I worn it like twice since then. Can you recommend me how could i get my hands on black mini with SHW? I'm talking about resellers etc. Also, i was wondering if it's possible to somehow exchange the woc for the mini (pus paying for the difference obviously).

Hi! I bought a WOC like 2 years ago but now i kind of wish i would have waited for the mini since it would be a better choice for me (they didn't have it at the time). I worn it like twice since then. Can you recommend me how could i get my hands on black mini with SHW? I'm talking about resellers etc. Also, i was wondering if it's possible to somehow exchange the woc for the mini (pus paying for the difference obviously).

I have a WOC that I bought 3 years ago and I've used it 4 times! A little similar to your story. But from what my SA told me, anything past 14 days are never up to exchange or return especially after 30 days. So you would have to pay full price for the mini. You could resell it on fashionphile or another luxury handbag consignment site if you were thinking of reselling. The black mini has been super hard to get, I waited 3 years to get my hands on the presale list. But I believe that all the ones my SA was ordering for her store, are all sold. You could try asking your local Chanel boutique and ask if they are receiving any for Fall Act 1. I know that Fall Act 1 also has black mini caviar with LGHW, GHW and SHW (depending on store).