Chanel Black Mini Coming Back?

sissyggr

Dec 1, 2015
I'm desperately looking for a black mini bag with silver hardware in either caviar or lambskin leather. The prices in the preloved market are almost double the price of a new one... so I'm asking for your help: does anyone know if the black mini flap Is it making a comeback in Summer or Fall 2017???

I believe one of the Dept. store is stocking the black caviar with SHW. You can read more here:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/pre-fall-17-18.962269/page-20#post-31362307
I would recommend putting your name on the waitlist as soon as possible (if there is one) as the black mini are usually presold in US and Aussie. Good luck!
Thank you! I live in Europe and I'm on a list at my local store but I have to say that I'm not sure whether I'll end up finding one this way....

Thank you! I live in Europe and I'm on a list at my local store but I have to say that I'm not sure whether I'll end up finding one this way....
Saks is supposed to have black caviar mini in silver hardware as well as the Chanel boutiques for Fall Act 1. Get yourself on the lists

Personally, if I want it ALOT, and I'm in Europe where I'm not confident if the list would get me the bag, I would consider one of the very capable tpf members who are also personal shoppers in the US to see if they can get one in US and ship one to me for a fee :smile: good luck hunting it down!!

Reactions: kkfiregirl
if your SA doesn't have it, you can PM and I am more than welcome to provide you my SA's number! I have 2 SA's, my SF boutique one is getting it but my Vegas SA is not, however, they DO have 15 mini's coming in with caviar black with SHW (so i'm one of the 15)! Hope I helped!

Reactions: kobe939
if your SA doesn't have it, you can PM and I am more than welcome to provide you my SA's number! I have 2 SA's, my SF boutique one is getting it but my Vegas SA is not, however, they DO have 15 mini's coming in with caviar black with SHW (so i'm one of the 15)! Hope I helped!

Hello, I tried PM you but is not working. Would you mind PM me your SF SA info. I would like to get on the list for the rectangular mini Chevron with SHW. Thank you. Have been trying to get it oversea in the summer with no luck.