Chanel Beige Jumbo Or Red Boy Bag?

I have the beige jumbo caviar CF with GHW and I absolutely love it. In my opinion, the beige jumbo doesn't look as heavy and boxy as the black jumbo because beige is a lighter color. I'm only 5'4" and I don't think the beige jumbo looks too big on me. I've had my beige jumbo for 2 years now and have used it on multiple occasions (mostly in summer) and have had zero issues with color transfer. Occasionally I wipe it down with baby wipes and it still looks brand new. Just my two cents in case you're still deciding...

I vote red boy, but I'd go with the more carefree caviar. Good luck!

Thanks, Im going through a crazy time. One day Im absolutely sure im gonna get the red boy, then I second guess myself. Is the Lambskin boy really hard to maintain. Ive seen many boys on the resale market with heavily scratched inside flap. Anyone know if this happens easily.

I have the beige jumbo caviar CF with GHW and I absolutely love it. In my opinion, the beige jumbo doesn't look as heavy and boxy as the black jumbo because beige is a lighter color. I'm only 5'4" and I don't think the beige jumbo looks too big on me. I've had my beige jumbo for 2 years now and have used it on multiple occasions (mostly in summer) and have had zero issues with color transfer. Occasionally I wipe it down with baby wipes and it still looks brand new. Just my two cents in case you're still deciding...

Thanks Im still deciding. Ok thats good to know that it does not look so boxy. Coz my black jumbo is quite boxy looking... I wish I could see both and decide:sad:

My vote is for the boy as I personally don't like beige and will be afraid to use it in case it gets dirty. You did mention about the jumbo being heavy and this is very true as I hardly ever use my jumbo.There is actually a red calfskin boy bag with GHW for summer season but I got the red caviar from pre fall as I prefer caviar leather and RHW.

Just wondering what size this bag was & when you got it? I've been looking for a small red caviar boy with RHW... Is it quilted? Sorry for all the questions! [emoji85]

Get the caviar CF in Beige Clair, but in the M/L seize.
If you decide to get a Boy, get the old medium size and don't get a light color in lambskin. As a cross body bag, that's just asking for trouble.

Reactions: lilacto
Just wondering what size this bag was & when you got it? I've been looking for a small red caviar boy with RHW... Is it quilted? Sorry for all the questions! [emoji85]
Hi, I got the old medium quilted red in june. I think the small red caviar boy should be available too so you should quickly check with your nearest chanel asap as its this season and may be running out.

Im still totally undecided. I know one thing for sure. I need to own both bags. I may go for the beige this season and get the red boy in a later season. There is a red Calfskin with RHW posted in the pre-order list for cruise. I am in super duper trouble. Would this calfskin be caviar or just that durable smooth calf skin? Better option than Lamb or Caviar for me if its a good one. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: AAngela