Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss

Feb 4, 2006
Has anybody tried these new lipglosses? I dont think I saw it on the Chanel website. I like that it has a brush applicator and the colors look very sparkly. I have the Diamond Rose color but have yet to use it!

It's quite different than glossimer. The brush applicators is much like Dior addict but, with a longer handle, I found it very easy to apply. These are more sheer with less shimmer, and have lots of shine. I got the one that is on the beautifu chanel aqualumiere promo ad (found it on google).

I want to get it but I don't know about the texture. I HATE super sticky glosses

Ok so I finally tried mine! I totally hate super sticky glosses too! But these go on sheer and its not very sticky at all! Only thing is I feel the diamond rose color I have is a little bit too light on my lips, I think I'm going to exchange it for candy glow.

Yeah, these are a tad bit sticky than glossimers, but, it's really not noticable at all.... the only real disadvantage is that their sheer, but, the darker colors are fab!