Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss

I just got one in Glass Quartz...it is really a fab color and different from the glossimers. Less sticky, much smoother yet a bit watery and should be used sparingly when applying.... but this color is really terrific...

They make such wonderful colors....ughhh, Im hooked again...lol!!

I finally tried mine yesterday, the Diamond Rose, and I have to say that it is a very light rose color. I looooove the brush applicator which makes it so easy to apply. And it's not sticky at all.

I'm definitely gonna buy more colors :yes:

I really like the aqualumiere glosses, but not better glossimers... IMO the glossimers last longer, and the color pay-off is better.

What does everyone else think? Glossimers or Aqualumiere?

I also agree that I love Glossimers more because of the colors and also the shine...it just looks better than the Aualumiere to me. Aqualumiere is smoother and more sheer......less pop than the glossimers.

Ok so I finally tried mine! I totally hate super sticky glosses too! But these go on sheer and its not very sticky at all! Only thing is I feel the diamond rose color I have is a little bit too light on my lips, I think I'm going to exchange it for candy glow.

Wait, did I read this wrong? Please don't mind me being nosy, BUT......

Did you say that you just tried this color on, you've decided that you don't like it any longer, and you're going to return it to the store to exchange for another color? :hrmm: