Chanel Act 1

I've been very naughty this year😳 Have to buy from NM so that's why my ears perked up when someone said this was available there. Thank you for thinking of me Dira!

Hi cateyes, I got red caviar shw woc from nm Topanga last year. Keep calling weekly you might get lucky. It's my go and grab out the door.

You should definitely check it out in person when you can. The shiny ghw is so beautiful against the red lambskin!!! :heart: Pictures don't do it justice.

I will check out the red lamb with ghw tomorrow at my local boutique.... What I'm thinking: Would you say that the ghw is too dressy/formal? For evening use the combo red with ghw is perfect but for casual use at day is the ghw good too or too dressy?

I will check out the red lamb with ghw tomorrow at my local boutique.... What I'm thinking: Would you say that the ghw is too dressy/formal? For evening use the combo red with ghw is perfect but for casual use at day is the ghw good too or too dressy?

I may have a different view than others but I don't hesitate wearing this red and ghw bag in the daytime with casual clothes. Something else to be aware of my style is that I mix and match my yellow and white gold jewelry as well. It really comes down to whether or not you're comfortable it. Good luck tomorrow and just go with your heart! ;)

I may have a different view than others but I don't hesitate wearing this red and ghw bag in the daytime with casual clothes. Something else to be aware of my style is that I mix and match my yellow and white gold jewelry as well. It really comes down to whether or not you're comfortable it. Good luck tomorrow and just go with your heart! ;)

Thank you :smile: yes, I will for sure go with my heart - I'll know pretty soon if this combo makes my heart skip a beat or not :biggrin: I will wear casual clothes tomorrow, so I'll get an idea how it looks with a casual style...

I agree with gimmeepurses- this bag can definitely be worn to fancy events especially if worn short. But if cross body or on the shoulder with casual clothes, I think it will be a beautiful pop of red and gold to any outfit! Even trips to Target lol!

I agree with gimmeepurses- this bag can definitely be worn to fancy events especially if worn short. But if cross body or on the shoulder with casual clothes, I think it will be a beautiful pop of red and gold to any outfit! Even trips to Target lol!

thank you very much for your input :tup: I think now (if I buy it) I will rock this Mini also with casual clothes

I mix my white and yellow gold as well as sterling silver all together. Nice to see others that do. :smile:

Yes!!! [emoji1]

Congrats!!!! We'll be bag twinsies soon - kind of... turned out the red lamb Mini with ghw at the Munich boutique is square and not rectangular shape :greengrin: you can see my post in the Mini-Thread: I couldn't go to Munich today and so my aunt (who luckily was in Munich) paid already for me (I'll give her the money back, of course) and when she told we the price after she had paid, I knew it wasn't rectangular shape; and when she sent me a pic of the receipt I was reasured by the Code that it was Square... bought it sight unseen, will pick it up in a few days... Really curious/excited how this Mini will work out for me since I normally prefer rectangular...

but it seems that Germany got the red lamb only in Square... will ask other boutiques though if they got the red lamb in rectangular, just in case...

Last edited: