Chanel Act 1

ladies, i took some quick pics in paris btq before security guards stopped me. sorry for the poor quality, but hopefully gives you an idea of the colours : )

dark grey caviar ghw - it has greenish brown undertone to me. i'm a grey lover, but this shade didnt wow me

Thank you for sharing these pics mcmc!! Such a pretty grey caviar! Wonder if and stores in US ordered?

This is the email I received from NM Palo Alto. Delivery will be late July.

Attachments

• 1437414723286.jpg
    1437414723286.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,551
  • 1437414758444.jpg
    1437414758444.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,544
  • 1437414809000.jpg
    1437414809000.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,512
Dira darling that would be my wishes come true !! I haven't heard anything about the classics, I'll definitely post any new information. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Haha! We need to write a letter to Karl begging him to do this for us. This year is my 10yr anniversary and my hubby has a thing about red :P.

Haha! We need to write a letter to Karl begging him to do this for us. This year is my 10yr anniversary and my hubby has a thing about red :P.

Congratulations on your 10yr anniversary. Yes I would love to write Karl a long letter with drawings of the exact color for both the leather and hardware on the jumbo haha. Now that would be great "create your own jumbo ". It's sounds like your hubby has great taste just like you. :smile:

Congratulations on your 10yr anniversary. Yes I would love to write Karl a long letter with drawings of the exact color for both the leather and hardware on the jumbo haha. Now that would be great "create your own jumbo ". It's sounds like your hubby has great taste just like you. :smile:

Ty my friend! You have amazing taste as well, I love love love your collection of reds!