Chanel 2020 Spring Summer (20S)

If you’re looking for a year round color I think the pink would be more versatile although I can see myself wearing the yellow into fall and winter with neutral outerwear. If I have to pick one over another Id go with yellow since I think it’s more unique. What did you think of the pink when you saw it in person?

I thought it was gorgeous! The pink was fun and I was drawn to the color. I was just worried how to pair it and how often I would be able to wear it.

I’m digging the yellow! It reminds me of a bright lemon yellow pump I wore all the time that really brightened any outfit. Man, 20S is rockin’! The purple, white, yellow and pink. Are there even still medium yellows around?

Reactions: Bernbern
I called Chanel’s customer care and they asked me if I would like the purple bag in another size. Some personal shoppers at Sak I talked to could still find the medium/large size.
I am really upset that small is out of stock already :’(

I’m surprised you found the med size. I had to source from abroad! Are you sure they had it?

Omg really I finally found a ps who could help me to source a small purple. My husband helped me to pay over retail ( US price ) for this specific color in size small.
I also saw 20C pink at Saks too ! It looks more like raspberry or dark pink. It absolutely looks better in person. In most photo I have seen, Idk why it appeared to be very pale like dark-baby-pink
Congrats! You got it!

I am so happy to see more people are gettiinto this yellow. Let’s just say I’m not even a yellow person and never owned anything yellow but it was love at first sight when I opened it. I posted several pics on my Instagram be11a_tee regarding this yellow but here are some more shots.
It can be deeper in darker lighting and pastel under natural light, similar to that of the 20s pink.

View attachment 4832915View attachment 4832914View attachment 4832912View attachment 4832913

Now you guys got me thinking of the yellow!

Hi everyone, does anyone have the white 20s flap that could check something for me? Can you tell me if there is tarnishing on the snap button of the inside flap that has left marks on the leather? Seems like some of them are tarnishing on the inside. Thanks in advance!