Chanel 2020 Spring Summer (20S)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can’t wait for this!!! Any idea when in Mar wld the new collection hit the store?
    15F23AD5-4562-4925-B413-909A0E31C87B.jpeg

luvchanel19, Akch and Milosmum0307 like this.
  2. Third week of March... like around 24th/27th ish usually

3. Do you know if this is confirmed in Europe? I'm going to London and Italy from early to mid March and really hope I can catch the release date of spring summer! :hrmm:

4. Mh... not sure you’ll see it. Especially in EU. Usually, as I said, the launch day it’s the third Friday of the month, so probably the 27th and they don’t have everything on launch day. Stuff start coming in at the beginning of April.

5. Some intel. Credit & thanks to the IG: Mireyna_Fashionlover

FD059674-28DC-41C2-9629-D84E3B1951E4.png CE97856F-2952-488D-A157-2653FA16EBC5.png EACEAEF8-AF84-48E2-8B11-C7A646761765.png

kosin30, quilt&lock, Nerja and 2 others like this.
  6. Does Chanel sometimes change the strap drop of the classic flaps? I recently saw on FP a small classic flap with like 22" drop. I ruled out all classic flaps bc I only wear crossbody and hand-held. I'm trying to get a mini caviar in black but since they are never available, if smalls come with longer drop, I might just go for that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

7. Gabrielle13 likes this.
  8. Hi! No sorry. I didn't see anything on Jumbos.

I would assume since it says it has light gold hw that it’s a seasonal beige. Not classic beige Clair.

Bother Free likes this.
  9. i thought the same. Thanx for the reply.
    Going to wait for the beige clair :hbeat:

10. might not be beige clair, last time chanel had a small beige CF was in 19b in this darker tan color with light gold HW

Attached Files:

ChanelMini likes this.
  11. Does anybody have a rough idea about the price of this beauty? I’m trying to debate between coco handle 20p colour and this so knowing the price would help. Tia View attachment 4649967

Attached Files:

12. crumpled calf and black hw :nuts:

13. Are you looking for the small in beige Clair? I just saw in my local boutique last night! SA said they are coming back so it won’t be too hard to find.

14. Sometimes people send their bags to Leather Surgeons for the chain to be modified, so the bag can be worn crossbody.

nattyt145 and EdnaMode like this.