chanel 1503 eyeglasses-anyone have em?

*brittany*

Mar 31, 2008
im considering getting the chanel 1503 eyeglasses, but want to see if anyone has them? i wanna see them on a persons face :smile::upsidedown: so if anyone can post some pics that would be so great and helpful!! :heart::tup:

thanks!!!

by the way heres a couple pics of the ones im talking about...

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 363
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 233
  • cc3.jpg
    cc3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 111
i got them today, and i dont think im going to keep them :s they are really cute but i just dont think i look very good with this kind of frame :P ill post some pix monday (sorry cant do it sooner, a lil busy :smile: ).... hmmm.... :nogood:

i got them today, and i dont think im going to keep them :s they are really cute but i just dont think i look very good with this kind of frame :P ill post some pix monday (sorry cant do it sooner, a lil busy :smile: ).... hmmm.... :nogood:

Aw, that's a shame. That's why it's always best to try them out first, it's always hard to tell from pictures if eyeglasses or sunglasses will suit you or not.

Can't wait to see your pics though!

u r so right! im so impatient :P i can never wait to go see something in person... i see it and i want it and i buy it :upsidedown: not the best way to shop :graucho:

and of course i was going to take a couple pix and post them, but the batteries in my camera are dead! so ill post some tomorrow b4 i send them back :rolleyes: sheesh :nogood::Push:;)

ok, so heres some pix :smile: excuse the poor quality/darkness, i took em a bit quick :P im not ready for a full face pic :upsidedown: :shame: , but u get the idea of how the glasses look... unfortunately i dont think they suit my face :hrmm:. really cute tho.... :heart:

Attachments

• our camera 095.jpg
    our camera 095.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 88
  • our camera 093.jpg
    our camera 093.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 81
  • our camera 094.jpg
    our camera 094.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 83
  • our camera 090.jpg
    our camera 090.jpg