Chan Luu Scarves - anyone?

I was looking at scarfs on eBay and came across a few of the leopard ones for real cheap. Tags says 90% modal and 10% cashmere. Double checked chain luu.com and those scarf are 70% cashmere 30% silk. Are the eBay ones fake? Also the sizing seem to be off as well. Anyone can confirm this? Thanks

Chan Luu does have the 90-10 modal cashmere blend. It is on their site as well. But I'm not sure if the ones online are real.

I recently got 5 from the Saks 5th Avenue warehouse and they are 90%model and 10% cashmere and they feel amazing. I plan on selling 2 of them relatively cheap on ebay since I probably didn't need 5.

This is a bit of an old thread but thought I might post anyways. Glad to see there are other chan luu lovers out there! When I lived in France, I became obsessed with scarves and started wearing one daily. Then I came across Chan Luu and waited months before splurging on one in the beautiful Urban Chic color. Since then, I have purchased 12 Chan Luu scarves and many other designer scarves! However, Chan Luu will always be my favorite and i constantly keep coming back to them. I love the fringe, the softness, the colors, etc. Sure they are delicate but with a little patience and a pointed tweezer, I find that you can fix pretty much any snag!

My newest favs are the tie dye collection! Just bought a beautiful offwhite/tanish grey one while in San Fran for a meeting.

I LOVE the Chan Luu cashmere/silk scarves, and am happy that the cool weather is here again so I can wear them. I've got a burgundy, a beige and a cocoa/beige zebra one. The softness is unbeatable but lol, you are right, the snags are a drag!

I have 4 chan luu scarves now, in doe skin, sangria, biking red and baja blue. Amazing colours and they wear so well. I've had them over a year now and wear them very often, in the cold London weather :smile: They are thick and chunky and so warm! I promise I don't work for them :smile: Here are baja blue and biking red, sangria is on the above post. I'm sorry the photos came out massive!
Hello! Does anyone have the Chan Luu casmere/silk scarf in the Sangria color that they are willing to sell? I am looking for tjis lovely color! Thank you!