Chain reaction: My latest and absolute last purchase before Hong Kong...*PICS*!

Wow we use the wallet in the exact same way... 1 card per 3 slots, 2 each for the larger slots, one side of the main compartment for club cards, and receipts on one side of the coin compartment (except for that one, I use the other side)! Is this creepy, or do other compact zip owners do the exact thing?... :amuse:

attachment.php

Okay here it is guys...I don't normally appear to be obsessed with Damier this much...but after two consecutive Damier purchases you may think differently.

Introducing my Damier Compact Zipped wallet! :nuts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

My accordeon wallet was too big to fit inside my Illovo PM and some of the glaze came off (probably from rubbing against the zipper when I tried to put it in my bag) so I wanted to buy a smaller wallet...now I can take THIS to Hong Kong with me, too!!

I love this wallet--it isn't exactly compact since it gets pretty thick really soon, but at least the dimensions are shorter!

Here it is with Illovo PM:

attachment.php

P.S. When I posted my Illovo PM, I did say that it would be either the last or second last purchase! :P

you are going to have a great time in hong kong! my boyfriend i went there 2 summers ago; we had a blast. enjoy your trip :smile:

CONGRATS! Would HK LV stores still carry the Mizi?

I don't think so, but I'd go around the second hand stores ;)

Lisa - thank you! I'm definitely a math/science person myself but I pretty much got killed for my calculus exam...although I was pretty prepared for the test, there were some insane questions on there and I had to guess for some questions (and it was ALL written, NO part marks! It's either right or wrong!) And I also despise physics...ugh!

Wow we use the wallet in the exact same way... 1 card per 3 slots, 2 each for the larger slots, one side of the main compartment for club cards, and receipts on one side of the coin compartment (except for that one, I use the other side)! Is this creepy, or do other compact zip owners do the exact thing?... :amuse:

Natural instinct, maybe??? :lol:
I couldn't fit my club cards into the "receipt compartment" so I just put them in the bills compartment.