Chain Around Messenger/Maxi

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if Chanel is still selling the Chain Around Maxi Flap?!

im dying ot get one and i believe they dont have it in the store where i live as usual :nogood:

The CAM did make a reappearance along with the smaller CA bags this past winter; you might be able to find one if you do a hunt down (call NM and Chanel boutiques as I know for sure these two got it in); don't know about Saks etc.

Hi, does anyone know if the medium size holds a full size wallet? Full size wallet meaning the length of dollar bills. Also, how do you make the long strap shorter to wear doubled. Thanks for the help

The medium CAM holds a full size wallet, keys, lipstick, iphone, and maybe one or two more small items.
To make the long strap shorter you double up the chain, wrap it around the inside flap and close the flap. Or use a ribbon or pin to make the strap shorter if you want to make the chain a little longer than the doubled up chain.

Hi Everyone!! I am on a Chanel binge!!! I just purchased a jumbo Classic and now I happen to see this style and I am in love!!!!

Are these still available? I would LOVE a medium black with silver hardware. Does anyone know where I can find one??? :smile:

Hi Everyone!! I am on a Chanel binge!!! I just purchased a jumbo Classic and now I happen to see this style and I am in love!!!!

Are these still available? I would LOVE a medium black with silver hardware. Does anyone know where I can find one??? :smile:

I don't know about the medium but I think my SA at NM was able to find the small chain around messenger in the system still. :] let me know if you want her info

Check out the pre-fall bag thread. It's there!
Hi I am assuming you mean pre fall 2013?? or is there information out about pre fall 2014 already (I guess it wouldn't surprise me. lol)

I know they relaunched it in pre fall 2013 but it didn't know if any stores still had any.

I would love this as an everyday bag!! I have a 5 1/2 year old and the medium just looks like a perfect hands free bag.

Thanks Nashpoo! I'll take your SA's name if you don't mind. I really want the medium but have not seen either in person so I am not sure of the size difference.

Can anyone tell me the capacity of the Mini? Does it hold as much as a Half Moon or Classic Mini? TIA.
Mine holds iPhone, small lipgloss, flat id holder (I use LV cles for this bag), and maybe a small hand sanitizer. In the inside zipper, a flat pack of gum. I say these items flat specifically because the small does not fit much more than a woc. I love it cross body and just bought chained Chanel flats to match:smile: but I really wish I would have gotten medium to fit a little more. Hope that helps:smile:

No pre-fall 2014. There is a thread on the forum about Saks' pre fall buy list which includes chain around messenger. Just do a search.

Hi I am assuming you mean pre fall 2013?? or is there information out about pre fall 2014 already (I guess it wouldn't surprise me. lol)

I know they relaunched it in pre fall 2013 but it didn't know if any stores still had any.

I would love this as an everyday bag!! I have a 5 1/2 year old and the medium just looks like a perfect hands free bag.

Thanks Nashpoo! I'll take your SA's name if you don't mind. I really want the medium but have not seen either in person so I am not sure of the size difference.

Yes they are coming out for Fall in blk, brown and blue!

I am excited as well. It may be the most gorgeous black Chanel I have ever seen. Do you know who else besides Saks is getting it? My Nordstrom SA said they are for sure getting the messengers. Saks prefall list has all the colors w/ silver hw but someone posted the black bag will be coming with black hw as well.

Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Saks, NM, Hirshleifers are all getting it! It will come in three sizes, small, medium and large. Here are photos of the medium and Large. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399336235.585154.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399336178.040794.jpg