Chain Around Messenger/Maxi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

Are the Mini Chain Around Messengers still available, or was that style seasonal?

I have asked around at a few boutiques and received mixed responses, so I'm very confused as to whether this handbag is still around or has been discontinued.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA!!

2. It's back for Fall 2013 Act 2:

Chain Around
    Brought back from Cruise 2012
    $2800- medium messenger flap in lambskin with silver hw in black and light grey 8x11x1.6
    $3300 – large messenger flap in lambskin with silver hw in black and dark khaki 9.8x12.9x2
    $2200 – mini messenger flap in lambskin with silver hw in black and dark khaki 6.8x8.8x2.3

You should be able to get it starting in August. Good luck!

3. I'm a newbie with Chanel......I also want one of these.....will just the Chanel store carry it or NM too? Or other dept stores? Thx!!

4. dark khaki more like beige, brown or green?

5. Yay! I really want this bag.. So happy to hear its back!! Thank you for the info

6. So I went to my chanel boutique today and they have it also available in pink!! But they just don't have it yet.. I got put on a list for the pink and black and once they come in, I'll decide. They said a couple weeks! Can't wait!

7. whattttttt???? they have it in pink OMG:yahoo: Please please dear if you have seen it or purchased it later please post some pictures:love:

8. My SA will send me pics of the pink, once they receive it.. I'll post them then!

9. Oh man! I've wanted this bag for so long! Pink will be an option?! Anyone know if it will be sold at only boutiques or possibly at NM and/or Saks?

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374724049.573321.jpg
    I just got this Mini square black lambskin with Ruthenium hardware last month. My SA called to tell me she got one in randomly. I also couldn't resist getting the Karl Lagerfeld x Tokidoki figurine

11. Pink? Ooo. Can't wait to see that!!!

12. Congrats on the mini, it's gorgeous. The tokidoki Karl (and Choupette) is really fun.

13. Going to pick up my pink small messenger tomorrow! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376597740.812562.jpg

Attached Files:

14. So cute!

15. This is sooooo cute! :heart: