Chain Around Messenger/Maxi

Hi everyone, I just bought the last black Maxi for 3800usd at the Chanel boutique in N Robertson in LA! I was never a fan of classic Chanels (only ever been interested in medium boy bags!), nor do I obsess with designer bags, but this was love at first sight!!

Hi everyone, I just bought the last black Maxi for 3800usd at the Chanel boutique in N Robertson in LA! I was never a fan of classic Chanels (only ever been interested in medium boy bags!), nor do I obsess with designer bags, but this was love at first sight!!

Congrats!! How do you like it? I keep thinking about getting it, I'm hoping they come out again next year with it!

Out of curiosity, what is the first 3 numbers of your serial number? Thinking of purchasing a used CAM that's said to be new. Thanks

Does anyone know if this chain around collection is kind of like a permanent collection?

I know I am jumping on this wagon waaay too late but I was wondering if anyone has info on whether dept stores or boutiques readily stock this collection?

I am looking for the small size messenger bag in black. If anyone sees or knows a place that still has one, please let me know!!!

Does anyone know if this chain around collection is kind of like a permanent collection?

I know I am jumping on this wagon waaay too late but I was wondering if anyone has info on whether dept stores or boutiques readily stock this collection?

I am looking for the small size messenger bag in black. If anyone sees or knows a place that still has one, please let me know!!!

Ann's fabulous finds had one as of yesterday. It's a reputable site that only sells authentics. Not sure of the condition.

Hye guys, I am looking at buying this CAM for a very good price but it is the 2011 original model and I'm worried about the older leather. Can you guys give me your honest opinion based on the pictures if you would buy it or wait for a newer version to come along?
Best,
AshleyScreen Shot 2016-12-04 at 12.22.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 12.22.52 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 12.22.40 AM.png

Hi all,
Does this bag look like washed lambskin? If so, does anyone have this Chanel leather and could tell me how it's holding up? TIA!

Yes it is. I had it and recently sold it. I didn't use it often for a year and the back was worn from being used crossbody. I really loved the bag and I'm regretting it a bit.

Yes it is. I had it and recently sold it. I didn't use it often for a year and the back was worn from being used crossbody. I really loved the bag and I'm regretting it a bit.

Thanks for info about the back wearing, I'll be mindful of it. I eyed this bag for so long and was lucky enough to find one in excellent condition. We went out and ran errands today❣️
IMG_1502324343.553634.jpg