Cervo Hobo?

Capulet & Juliela Thank you so much! it think it is.. I sent an inquiry to ask them if it is an elephant color, they replied it's like taupe deer color. but i believe it should be it... btw, is bluefly 100% authentic and 100% new for their goods? (i have never bought anything from there)
And also.. I called the HK BV yest, they said they are having grey color for cruise collection. now i'm considering it too... dilemma dilemma... any suggestions to which color i should get now? thanks a bunch beforehand!

First I dont know the exact color of the grey. Am assuming is this? (taken from doloresmia's post from this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta-style-reference/campana-pics-only-246409-2.html. secondly, If I purchase from Bluefly I have to thru the hassle they do not ship directly and I dont know the condition of the bag plus i do not live in the countries they deliver so i need another forwarding company. thirdly, if i go to hk in january i dont know if they still have the grey.. arrrgghhh.. tho i love the elephant color very much, am going nuts over chasing this elephant color.. somebody pls advise :sad:

any suggestions to which color i should get considering all the obstacles? thanks a bunch beforehand!

Attachments

• matita campana (side) - no flash.JPG
    matita campana (side) - no flash.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 172
I have had many transactions with bluefly and they are 100% legitimate and deal only in authentic goods. I have seen this bag in elephant and am almost positive that the one on BF is elephant -- it's a chameleon color meaning that it looks brown when worn against brown, gray against gray, taupe against taupe, etc! I think it's a lovely versatile color and a fabulous shape! Well worth the shipping hassles, IMO. I don't think you'll find it in HK next month. These have been on sale in the States for about 1 month now, and they are all but gone from the dept stores.

Here's a photo I found in the ref library.

Best of luck in your decision!

Attachments

• elephant cervo hobo.jpg
    elephant cervo hobo.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
I was :drool: over a bag in cervo truffle tonight...I might succumb to the temptation of the cervo hobo in truffle. What do you ladies think about the difference between truffle and ebano? I'll have to ask to see them side by side next time I'm in the boutique.

doreenjoy, IMO truffle is more of a neutral. I would carry it with black without hesitation whereas I won't mix ebano with black. Barney's has a truffle that keeps calling my name. The color reminds me of very, very decadent swiss chocolate.

First I dont know the exact color of the grey. Am assuming is this? (taken from doloresmia's post from this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta-style-reference/campana-pics-only-246409-2.html. secondly, If I purchase from Bluefly I have to thru the hassle they do not ship directly and I dont know the condition of the bag plus i do not live in the countries they deliver so i need another forwarding company. thirdly, if i go to hk in january i dont know if they still have the grey.. arrrgghhh.. tho i love the elephant color very much, am going nuts over chasing this elephant color.. somebody pls advise :sad:

any suggestions to which color i should get considering all the obstacles? thanks a bunch beforehand!

Sorry, I know this is OT for this particular thread but is this Campana Ferro?? It's gorgeous..

This is my first post on this forum...I just got the Cervo hobo in Fever today as a Christmas gift. I fell in love with this colour since I wear almost exclusively neutrals so I always go for a statement bag. I honestly could not resist this colour...this is my first Bottega Veneta too and it's a beautiful style. So comfortable, and it feels like an extension of me! I adore it :heart:

Congratulations, RadarLove!! I adore the cervo hobo in fever too, though I am not a red person at all. It's such a cheerful bag and made me smile when I tried on. Enjoy!!

This is my first post on this forum...I just got the Cervo hobo in Fever today as a Christmas gift. I fell in love with this colour since I wear almost exclusively neutrals so I always go for a statement bag. I honestly could not resist this colour...this is my first Bottega Veneta too and it's a beautiful style. So comfortable, and it feels like an extension of me! I adore it :heart:

:welcome2: to the forum! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new bag. If you get a chance, post a few pics. we promise to ooh and aah.

Thanks everyone! I will try to snap a few photos.

There's something about Fever that just got me...it looks bright coral/orange in some lights and a more muted reddish in others. It's quite a complex colour - true of other BVs that I saw (elephant and truffle are sooo lovely).

Hey! RadarLove! Welcome!!! Congrats on your purchase! I am saving up. I saw the Fever Cervo on ebay. It just sold and I was going to bid on it but the bag that I can't stop obsessing over is a large Nero Veneta. My day will come especially since I just bought a little appetizer wallet which is really excelling my craving! Enjoy your new Cervo and welcome to TPF!:smile: