Cervo Antik Prada

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered this from the NM sale for around 900 with tax.

Its the large bag with letters prada written on it...
    Anyone can comment if I scored a decent deal and if its a nice bag?
    I'm new to prada...
    thanks

2. Can you provide a photo or link?

3. Without seeing your bag, I think that it's
    1) The perception of a good deal is subjective
    2) It's entirely up to you to decide if a bag is 'nice'. If you like it, that's all that matters! :smile:

4. Post a pic girlfriend!!!

5. its off the website :sad:
    its a huge bag squishy leather i'll keep seeing if I can get another link.

6. :useless: I looked at the website, and there are no Pradas for sale right now...Can you post a photo?

7. or you could cut and paste the link they sent you in your confirmation email. i just ordered a bag from NM too :smile:

8. ^^ Kyung Hwa, what did you order? what is the damage????

9. #9 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Well, as you know I have also been looking at BV, those bags are breathtaking... :drool::drool::drool: Anyway, there was a Vitello Daino Prada I really wanted a few months ago and I thought it was no longer available but it popped back up on the NM website for a couple days and I snagged it since I knew I wanted it and was still unsure about which BV. I think I got the last one. Yeah! Not as beautiful as a BV but I really need an easy shoulder bag I can get a lot of use out of and not worry about.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod62120016

I got it in brown. My next purchase is definitely going to be BV for sure (or if I don't end up liking this one :P). I'm still undecided which one though. I'm really thinking about the Ball. I saw a woman wearing one yesterday and I really liked it. I went to NM on Saturday but they didn't have BV so I still haven't gotten to try any on. It will probably be a few months til I get one so I have plenty of time to research, which is part of the fun, right? The Prada will be here tomorrow so stay tuned...

10. ^^ nice bag, waiting for your reveal

11. Hiii Well thats the tote version I purchased the hobo version

12. I'm trying to figure out how to post a pic thanks!

13. BV bags definitely have to be tried on. I'm not a veneta fan, but like the ball and the sloane. Also like the Parachute bag but hand held which I like, but some don't.

Did you see the Roma? It's a great bag, used to have one, but sold it only because had too many bags and not a compartment bag person. It has 3 compartments.

And love of course the HG bag--capri. Don't buy your BV from a boutique then only returnable for store credit, esp if you are not able to try out all the different styles.
    Keep us posted.