Cervo Antik Prada

shanafy

Jul 29, 2008
I ordered this from the NM sale for around 900 with tax.

Its the large bag with letters prada written on it...
Anyone can comment if I scored a decent deal and if its a nice bag?
I'm new to prada...
thanks

Without seeing your bag, I think that it's
1) The perception of a good deal is subjective
2) It's entirely up to you to decide if a bag is 'nice'. If you like it, that's all that matters! :smile:

Well, as you know I have also been looking at BV, those bags are breathtaking... :drool::drool::drool: Anyway, there was a Vitello Daino Prada I really wanted a few months ago and I thought it was no longer available but it popped back up on the NM website for a couple days and I snagged it since I knew I wanted it and was still unsure about which BV. I think I got the last one. Yeah! Not as beautiful as a BV but I really need an easy shoulder bag I can get a lot of use out of and not worry about.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod62120016

I got it in brown. My next purchase is definitely going to be BV for sure (or if I don't end up liking this one :P). I'm still undecided which one though. I'm really thinking about the Ball. I saw a woman wearing one yesterday and I really liked it. I went to NM on Saturday but they didn't have BV so I still haven't gotten to try any on. It will probably be a few months til I get one so I have plenty of time to research, which is part of the fun, right? The Prada will be here tomorrow so stay tuned...

Last edited:
My next purchase is definitely going to be BV for sure (or if I don't end up liking this one :P). I'm still undecided which one though. I'm really thinking about the Ball. I saw a woman wearing one yesterday and I really liked it. I went to NM on Saturday but they didn't have BV so I still haven't gotten to try any on. It will probably be a few months til I get one so I have plenty of time to research, which is part of the fun, right? The Prada will be here tomorrow so stay tuned...

BV bags definitely have to be tried on. I'm not a veneta fan, but like the ball and the sloane. Also like the Parachute bag but hand held which I like, but some don't.

Did you see the Roma? It's a great bag, used to have one, but sold it only because had too many bags and not a compartment bag person. It has 3 compartments.

And love of course the HG bag--capri. Don't buy your BV from a boutique then only returnable for store credit, esp if you are not able to try out all the different styles.
Keep us posted.