Certain bags.... with certain charms

I like to mix and match, but the only thing that sometimes bugs me is the hardware issue. I guess it also might depend on the color of the bag and charm. I feel weird putting a charm with brass hardware on a bag with silver. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't! lol! Does anyone else feel the same way??? :tup:

Yes!!! I feel exactly that way! I did put a smiley face charm on my magenta Bleecker Duffle. Because the bag is so big I don't think the silver is that noticable on the brass. The focus is not on the charm, but the bag.:yes:

I only have 3 charms (that I hang on bags, at least...one i've used exclusively on my keys) and I pretty much have them "assigned" to certain bags but i'm not closed to the idea of using them on something different.

My apple keyfob went on my brown/bronze Signature Stripe Tote because both pieces are so lovely for fall and together they look awesome! I put my penguin on my khaki/black Carly for winter (although the penguin is on my keys for now) and now i'm using the A charm I got from my RAOK buddy on my new Chelsea Flap...it looks so cute!

I'm hoping to get a spring/summer charm of some sort soon for my Hamptons Carryall, but i'll also probably use it on my Ergo Hobo and my Chelsea Flap depending on what i'm wearing and where i'm going.