Cerises Speedy?

Oh, hmmm...she said she wanted $1699 for it. But she hasn't responded yet when I asked if she can do better.
Oh, I really do remember that it was $1599. Probably $1699 is including shipping? Or perhaps there are more demand for the cerises speedy thus the price increase? I heard that it used to be cheaper few months back. Other sellers on ebay like thehuangfamily is asking for $1700+ for a new one.

I'm really surprised that the listing that I wanted to bid on is fake. She had the Eluxury receipt and lots of pictures too. And lots of people are bidding on it, it's over $800 now, even though the reserve is not yet met. That's so sad...:sad:
Receipts can be easily faked. The pictures were not THAT clear, kinda blurry so I wasn't too sure to judge too. But after carefully judging the pix, I saw that the allignment of the cerises is not consistent. I may not be an LV expert but believe me, I saw A LOT of cerises speedy on ebay and did lots of research on it too. I say, don't go for it if you ever have doubts. Find one that is 100% authentic for a peace of mind. Good luck! ;)