0IF10qv.jpg

Um9nUEw.jpg

0pPMhIg.jpg

a8vqypp.jpg

LC3MbNA.jpg

KWvFfHC.jpg

Cassis Box via deluxemall

This cassis box looks almost black. :rolleyes:

I handled one in store and it was so dark that one would easily mistaken it for black. But when light dances off the surface you can see hints of very dark blue and very dark purple, almost like eggplant. You can see that the zipper trim is purple in one of the pics.

I handled one in store and it was so dark that one would easily mistaken it for black. But when light dances off the surface you can see hints of very dark blue and very dark purple, almost like eggplant. You can see that the zipper trim is purple in one of the pics.
oo yes, ur right, the zipper trim will actually gives u an idea of what the actual leather color is, same as my tricolor satin anthracite luggage, I thot the dark frame and handles were black but when I looked at the zipper trim, it was dark blue, not black n thats when I realised that the dark frame and handles are actually navy with a slight purplish undertone. Really luv the color since Celine rarely comes in a purple hue. :smile:

Hi why is the tie bag got so litte positive comments? I'm planning to buy the tan colour as soon as it's available. I'm open for suggestions, though. I like the phantom style but I find the tie a little bit more interesting. I haven't seen the tie in person but I saw a couple picture of the blue one on instagram. I think it's beautiful lol ;) I'm not exactly new to Céline (I bought an orange trapeze and matching wallet from Fall 2013 around 2-3 months ago) but this is my first post. Thanks for the reply!

Hi why is the tie bag got so litte positive comments? I'm planning to buy the tan colour as soon as it's available. I'm open for suggestions, though. I like the phantom style but I find the tie a little bit more interesting. I haven't seen the tie in person but I saw a couple picture of the blue one on instagram. I think it's beautiful lol ;) I'm not exactly new to Céline (I bought an orange trapeze and matching wallet from Fall 2013 around 2-3 months ago) but this is my first post. Thanks for the reply!

I thought it was interesting too, but after playing with it, I don't think it's a practical bag at all. It would be more suitable for traveling like a carry on bag for me. The wings are also poorly designed imo.
However to each their own. If you love it, then go for it. :yes: