Celine Trotteur

I just purchased the compact size in the color grey! It's a dark grey. And it is the perfect size! Currently I think they only have ivory, black and grey in the compact size.
There is black in compact size already, I have one from December and I love it so much. I see that there are lot of colors for spring and for summer 2017 especially, also very special ones... just look on their websites.

Hi, does anyone know which season this trotteur is from? Or does anyone have a better picture of it? The IG pic says it's a compact size, but I look on Celine website and don't find this color.

IMG_1485985602.184058.jpg

Reactions: Ici
Hi, does anyone know which season this trotteur is from? Or does anyone have a better picture of it? The IG pic says it's a compact size, but I look on Celine website and don't find this color.

View attachment 3592199

It's from Spring season I believe. The color is grey with bright purple. Smooth leather.
The boutiques still carries them last time I went. (1 week ago)

PS Faye Wong went to Paris last Oct for Celine S/S collections show.

Last edited:
Reactions: hikarupanda
It's from Spring season I believe. The color is grey with bright purple. Smooth leather.

Thanks for the info. But in the photo it looks light brown/burgundy with purple/lilac, doesn't look grey in the pic. I think I did see grey with bright purple before and it doesn't look like this.

I just had my SA check, it's brown with lilac but it's not ordered for the US....really sad coz I love the color combo!

Hi everyone! I have a wear and tear question for those of you who have owned the Trotteur for a while. I received my small Trotteur this past weekend. I was about to use it, but then wondered about the durability of the straps and whether the opening and closing of the flap will create cracks in the edgepaint over time. Can someone chime in on the condition of their bag from regular use? Thanks so much!

I use mine regularly and have had it for quite some time. It still looks brand new :smile:

Reactions: Smoothop
Help! I just bought this online from a website called Amuze. May I know which season this bag is from? I'm scared that it's a fake.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9437.PNG
    IMG_9437.PNG
    617 KB · Views: 1,967
  • IMG_9440.PNG
    IMG_9440.PNG
    452 KB · Views: 1,939