Celine Trotteur

1. I'd like to know too. I've been trying to find pictures of the interior.

2. I don't know about the small size, but the medium size is bigger than the box bag. Here's the side by side pics of the two bags. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435865318.825123.jpg

My SA said the medium size has a middle divider. $2950 for medium size.

3. Bigger but cheaper wow! It does look nice too.

4. Would love to see more pics but I like it!

5. I looked at the 2 sizes of the Trotteur yesterday. Really love them. The leather is TDF!

6. I wonder if it will become the next it bag because the previous model was very simple. I like the new clasp detail too!

7. I would love to see modeling pics of the small vs medium one!

8. I saw both sizes recently, and the medium size is significantly larger than the small. I found the medium too big, and the small too small. I wish there was a size in between. The medium would probably be fine for daytime use, but I thought it looked very bulky. The small looks great but probably won't fit much more than a skinny wallet and iPhone.

9. After looking at various photos I could find online I have the same feeling! Medium being too bulky and small doesn't fit much!

10. More pics from my SA to show sizes of small and medium!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436218479.300304.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436218505.415161.jpg

The medium is like a messenger bag really, I think it won't look good on my petite frame....the small is cute but SA said it fits less than medium box....sigh...

11. Yes I saw both sizes myself. The small is too tiny IMO. I like the Medium one better. Practical...

12. I love the white small trotteur. What store did you see this in?

13. Those are pics sent to me by my Saks personal shopper. I'm not sure which Saks this is from since I don't think it's from his local store. But if you want you can pm me for my personal shopper contact info.

14. Small trotteur in white shown on blog Damsel in Dior.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436806204.812549.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436806225.706005.jpg