Celine triomphe belt

Any pics of it on you?

The back story is I have the Gucci Marmont belt but found myself not wearing it and the Celine triomphe looks really lovely and less in your face and obvious!
I don’t have any pics, but I tend to avoid logo belts, so the only reason I bought this belt (other than how lovely it is) is for how NOT in-your-face it is. I will be wearing with pants 99% of the time, and the small was just too slim for my use.

Reactions: weubbe and JLT1
I don’t have any pics, but I tend to avoid logo belts, so the only reason I bought this belt (other than how lovely it is) is for how NOT in-your-face it is. I will be wearing with pants 99% of the time, and the small was just too slim for my use.
Totally relate to this!

So I have ordered both sizes and should be receiving them next week eeeeeee!!!

Ok ladies! I received the small and medium today and was hoping it would be clear cut but it isn’t :sad:

Medium looks better on darker pants/jeans
Small looks better on lighter pants, skirts and dresses.

I like to wear them all…

The medium really flatters my waist more cos I may be petite but I have a “thick” waist and I find the medium defines that area more although it is more in your face/flashy and doesn’t have the dainty appeal of the small.

Need help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ness123
I’m 162cm (about 5’3”) and 48kg. Both small and medium work. The medium works better with jeans and pants. The small works better with dresses. I only have pics of the medium though. Hope this helps!
0D84E931-8B58-4E8B-8449-6E65A22EA646.jpegC508724A-D2A6-4E6E-B3B8-76A81BACEA9F.jpeg

Reactions: LKKay and JLT1
After debating between the Valentino reversible belt and Triomphe, I think I prefer the Celine more. I was surprised I like the white stitching on the tan calfskin, as I normally don't like contrast stitching but it looks quite equestrian and elegant on this style. The price went up a touch, so I'm hoping to get it soon.

triomphe.jpg

Reactions: Aleksaki
I’m trying to decide the same thing… small or medium! What did you end up doing? Anyone else want to weigh in ?
You probably need to try both to decide. I didn't like the look of the medium with jeans so I got the small and I think it's looks great with pants/jeans/dresses. I'm 5'1. I think it's a matter of preference too.

Reactions: JLT1
I bought the small (65 cm) to wear with dresses. Do not plan to pair with jeans as the belt's width/length is probably too thin/short for it. IMO, difficult to buy one size that fit both dresses and jeans.