Celine triomphe belt

JLT1

May 13, 2022
Hi all! I am seriously considering buying a Celine triomphe belt but not sure which width I should go for? Would anyone who has the belt post pics of them wearing it with an outfit? Tossing up between the small and medium but interested in pics of the teen too.

I would go with either the small or medium. They can be worn on either the waist or hip so you can have more options for outfit. The teen is too small to be worn on the hip. I personally like and bought the small. View attachment 5628775View attachment 5628776
Thank you! Your belt looks fab on you. What height are you? I’m petite (5ft tall and 45kgs approx) so was worried the medium may be too wide for my frame.

I was actually leaning toward the medium because I will lean more to wearing it on hips rather than higher up the waist. Now you’re making me think.

Jean Wang below is about my height and weight with the medium in case anyone else has the same dilemma!
View attachment 5629207
I don’t think the medium is too big if you want to wear it on the waist either. Either size will work!

I have the medium belt in smooth calfskin in black and am 5’4” 48 kg and wear it on higher waisted pants. It is more of a dressy, statement piece at least for my personal style because the buckle is shiny but versatile for many occasions. I tried on the smaller, teen version in the boutique and found it too narrow. I like the medium for pants with belt loops. Sorry I don’t have photos.

(I vote for H belts if you are looking for narrower, adjustable styles - Garden party or a classic reversible belt strap in a smaller mm width with a buckle you like, just fwiw. I reach for my H belts personally.)

Reactions: JLT1
I’m looking at this belt as well.

I’m also trying to decide between brown or black. Which is more versatile?

I’m thinking the black is more formal and too dark to wear in the summer?

Ladies?

I’m looking at this belt as well.

I’m also trying to decide between brown or black. Which is more versatile?

I’m thinking the black is more formal and too dark to wear in the summer?

Ladies?
Tough choice. IMO it depends on your closet. If you have a lot of cold color tone for summer clothes (I wear a lot of black/grey/navy) then black would work. If you have more whites and warmer tone then brown might be a better option? :smile:

@JLT1

Hi there, i managed to order both small and medium through the online store - for reference im 5'2 approx 50kgs. After trying on both with different outfits and asking for my DH for his opinion, we both agree the small looks better on me. I like how the small doesn't scream too much and i personally think it's more subtle and classy, esp with the minimalist look im loving atm.

When i asked for my mums for her opinion, she liked the medium.

Can't go wrong with either size, both is nice and if you can, try both on and see which size makes your heart sing

Keep us posted

@JLT1

Hi there, i managed to order both small and medium through the online store - for reference im 5'2 approx 50kgs. After trying on both with different outfits and asking for my DH for his opinion, we both agree the small looks better on me. I like how the small doesn't scream too much and i personally think it's more subtle and classy, esp with the minimalist look im loving atm.

When i asked for my mums for her opinion, she liked the medium.

Can't go wrong with either size, both is nice and if you can, try both on and see which size makes your heart sing

Keep us posted
Wow thanks for sharing! I was intending to do just this and purchase both the small and medium cos I know one will just seem right and that will be it!

Do keep me posted as to how easy it is to return and get a refund from Celine for the one you didn’t keep. I am on a temporary shopping embargo cos I have been spending too much lol but in due course I will get one and keep you posted :smile:

I prefer the small over the medium; definitely more chic imo and adds a beautiful touch to your outfits without overwhelming it. The tan is beautiful! The black goes with more things but I feel the brown colour is more unique and on par with the Celine vibe