Celine triomphe belt

I love the 18mm width - but just returned my beige glazed belt to the boutique as all of the holes had cracking after less than 6 months. I also just bought the new holiday gold python belt yesterday, wore it for an hour and already i see small pieces of the gold coming off...i think this one will have to go back too! Concerning quality issues.

Does anyone know the difference between the smooth calfskin and the taurillon leather? I can't seem to find the smooth calfskin in black anywhere, but the taurillon leather version is available on the Celine site.

Reactions: JLT1
Does anyone know the difference between the smooth calfskin and the taurillon leather? I can't seem to find the smooth calfskin in black anywhere, but the taurillon leather version is available on the Celine site.
I'm not sure but I believe the taurillon one is the main option for the black version. It has a nice smooth sheen, especially around the loops. I bought this one in a boutique recently and the leather is stunning.

Just got the black medium belt and was wondering which holes you guys normally use? The Celine site says you should measure for the middle hole but most pics I see on IG show most using the last hole (i.e., longer strap). I rarely wear belts (maybe once a year) but that may have been due to not having a belt I particularly liked until now.

Attachments

• IMG_4079.jpeg
    IMG_4079.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Mallhaciel
Just got the black medium belt and was wondering which holes you guys normally use? The Celine site says you should measure for the middle hole but most pics I see on IG show most using the last hole (i.e., longer strap). I rarely wear belts (maybe once a year) but that may have been due to not having a belt I particularly liked until now.
I like to get belts that I can wear as high on my waist at the smallest hole, and as low as I can on my waist at the largest hole - that usually puts me somewhere in the middle hole when I wear it mid rise. (Though this belt I specifically wanted to wear on the small of my waist so I tend to wear it on the tighter holes (longer strap).

Got the same belt and I wear in the middle hole.

Side note anyone got tips to buff off the scratches?