Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

Just bought my first pair from Nordstroms... Just the security of knowing they are authentic and knowing if any issues I can exchange is worth the extra money in my opinion... The sites take a while to ship and Your taking a risk with your money 😁
Hi, i am ordering a pair of these exact sunglasses from a retailer in greece (where i live) and as you can imagine i am bit worried. Could you take pictures of your hinges and the inside of the glasses where the markings are so i can compare?

thank you so much in advance !

Any idea what < means at the end of a style, as in CL 41054/S FU51E 50*22 150< . I am looking at a pr of celine sunglasses on ebay and this is the style #. None of my other ones have < at the end.. hope one of you knowledgeable ladies can help me!! Thank you!

Hello ladies, I purchased these Celine (Andrea) sunnies online and something just feels off to me about them. I would just like second opinions, I am new to the Celine sunnies world but man oh man do I love them!! Thank you in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong thread!! IMG_2448.JPG IMG_2449.JPG IMG_2450.JPG IMG_2452.JPG IMG_2453.JPG IMG_2455.JPG